PDA

View Full Version : how r things

Crashwoody1
November 8th, 2008, 13:27
hey all , I have been away for a long long time, how are things in cfs2? I have a few un released cfs2 addons, I coul dfinish them off and release them.

Is the cfs2 crowd still strong?

Tom/Crashwoody

The B24 Guy
November 8th, 2008, 13:44
Hi Tom,

Welcome back. This place is never quiet.

Any and all new projects are down-loaded so fast it will make you head spin.

Regards,
B24Guy

Jagdflieger
November 8th, 2008, 14:33
It has been a long time. hope all is well with you Crashwoody. As you can see, we're all doing well down here in the basement.

Crashwoody1
November 8th, 2008, 15:33
well Im building a new site, I was looking at cfs3, fsx and all that new stuff and Im just not there guys, Im sorry but im not the designer I was a few years ago. A stroke took all of that away. So I think the best I can do for the next few years is build cfs2 stuff as its not as crazy as the new stuff and over time maybe I can relearn what i lost.

So Im gonna call this home and stay here, I will build my web site around cfs2 and just make it over time a place for me to design and build for.

Chat later on.

Cheers!

Tom/Crashwoody

Sopwith Chameleon
November 8th, 2008, 16:08
:wavey:...............great news - just great :jump:

OBIO
November 8th, 2008, 16:09
Crashwoody

Welcome back to the Basement. You will find that the place is still going strong. Had some server issues and some hacker issues, but we have put those behind us (knock on wood) and are steaming full speed ahead.

Glad to know that the stroke did not ground you permenantly and that you are working to recover that which it took from you. One is only defeated when one fails to try to over come.....God Speed to you as you work toward regaining as much of you "normalcy" as you possibly can.

OBIO

Talon
November 8th, 2008, 19:55
Crashwoody

It's good to see you around again.Hope evrything is well with you now.

Talon

Ravenna
November 9th, 2008, 00:29
Welcome back Crashwoody. Your stuff is still some of the best around!

erufle
November 9th, 2008, 04:52
Its great to have you back crashwoody. We are all very excited to have your expertise. The past couple of years CFS2 has resumed growing, probably because its so much fun to manipulate.

Sorry about the riff-raff though. We have been trying to get rid of Dirtman and his Dirty Dozen, but they keep showing up. I guess every gang has its low-lifes. :d

Collin
November 9th, 2008, 06:04
Welcome back Tom, its nice to escape the asylum and come here.:ernae:

regards Collin:ernae:

Sorry about the riff-raff though. We have been trying to get rid of Dirtman and his Dirty Dozen, but they keep showing up. I guess every gang has its low-lifes. :d

Ahh..shuddup..:costumes:

TARPSBird
November 9th, 2008, 16:18
Welcome back Tom! :wavey: