Everything looks cooler in slow motion!:jump:
mUCRZzhbHH0

Chacha
March 25th, 2010, 15:11
I like it.....
See their faces lit up?

boxcar
March 25th, 2010, 16:54
Great little video, djscoo. The light in those dog's faces, ha! Loving it... thanks.

That one looks like OBIO's & another a bit like Ragtopjonny's (only bigger).

"Here boy! Got a treat for you!".................................................. ....... http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/tiere/animal-smiley-037.gif

cheezyflier
March 25th, 2010, 19:07
very cool but there is one major mistake.....no beagles

tigisfat
March 25th, 2010, 19:16
very cool but there is one major mistake.....no beagles

I agree, there should've been a beagle but they get bonus points for including a bloodhound (I have one) and even more bonus points for not having a boxer. I dunno, there's something about boxers that is wierd to me.

They shoulda had a border collie. Those dogs are stark raving mad, plus they're fast and agile. I'm not positive, but I think I've seen one go supersonic before.

harleyman
March 25th, 2010, 19:36
I love Puppies..

Anyone need one?

Cool vid...Happy doggies...

cheezyflier
March 26th, 2010, 06:50
I agree, there should've been a beagle but they get bonus points for including a bloodhound (I have one) and even more bonus points for not having a boxer. I dunno, there's something about boxers that is wierd to me.

They shoulda had a border collie. Those dogs are stark raving mad, plus they're fast and agile. I'm not positive, but I think I've seen one go supersonic before.

the last part made me laugh, thanks for that.:icon_lol:
bloodhounds are neat dogs, my grandson has one.
boxers are pretty smart dogs though. i took in a stray once and i was amazed at how cool that dog was.

Dain Arns
March 26th, 2010, 08:29
Everything looks cooler in slow motion!:jump:

Yep.

DnKmA6rIhpU

OBIO
March 26th, 2010, 09:26
Very neat video. I love slow motion vids...especially of liquids...like water drops and how they make that spiky thing.

Yeah, I noticed that the one dog toward the end did look a good bit like my dear departed Spud....brought a tear to my eye it did. Spud has been gone for a little over three years now...and I still get emotional over his loss from time to time.

Our little Chihuahua girl, Hazel, could not be used for that commerical...there is no high speed camera fast enough to film her catching her treat. She catches her treats so quickly that she generally has them half eaten before I even take them out of the jar. A wonder of nature she is.