PDA

View Full Version : HU: new OrbX preview page

vora
March 25th, 2010, 04:38
Just a HU to the new preview page of ORBX I've just stumbled over:
http://fullterrain.com/product_roadmap.html#top
Their roadmap looks very interesting indeed.
Holy moley, I guess that's work well into 2012...

MCDesigns
March 25th, 2010, 04:54
Thanks for the HU! Some very interesting news, like the new NA GOLD section and an aircraft even, pretty sweet! :ernae:

Some of the AU releases look great also, need to find time to switch back to Oz every now and again.

Rimshot
March 25th, 2010, 04:56
Very impressive indeed. I know where my money is going the coming years. Oh, in an interview with FSBreak there was also talk about making regions for Europe, maybe in 2011. It al depends on their funds because the satelite images they use to create textures are very expensive in Europe.

MudMarine
March 25th, 2010, 05:01
I can't wait for them to move their talents to the east coast! Orbx New York would be...........this is a pretty state, it would be even prettier if NYC was cut off and sunk in the ocean!!!!!!

NWarty
March 25th, 2010, 08:26
I can't wait for them to move their talents to the east coast! Orbx New York would be...........this is a pretty state, it would be even prettier if NYC was cut off and sunk in the ocean!!!!!!

Funny, I heard that a lot when I was in Rochester/Canadaigua a couple of years ago :icon_lol:

Dexdoggy
March 25th, 2010, 13:35
Well, dwelling in the land of Oz I have all their Australia sceneries and a few of their airports and the stuff is truly remarkable! But with the release of PNW and the promise of even more sceneries it allows me to visit my old FS2002 "friends" when I really got into flying around this area and doing a lot of bush flying! I did a flight out of Comox last night and it's awesome what a change PNW makes; actually standard FSX may as well be FS2002, such is the improvement that PNW makes! Pacific Fjiords will be a must-get I'm sure! :salute:

vora
March 26th, 2010, 00:11
btw, Dex, do you know why there is no Sydney on their line-up?
I figure there are already some photorealistic sceneries but they don't look compatible to FTX. Do you have one of those? CLS, Newport, Sim SceneryX ?

koorby
March 26th, 2010, 02:05
YSSY is planned, but not on that roadmap page yet.

BOOM
March 26th, 2010, 03:19
The New planned Pacific Fjords will link FTX Pacific NorthWest with FS Addon's Tongass Fjords Alaska!!! Think of the endless hours of low flying pleasure this will bring!!! incredible!!:mixedsmi:

vora
March 26th, 2010, 05:23
YSSY is planned, but not on that roadmap page yet.
Thanks for the info, koorby. :applause:

Although I'm on PNW fever like everybody else I'm looking forward to get my hands on Brisbane, Cairns and Alice!