PDA

View Full Version : Uber new scenery from Earth Simulations

VFR Reviews
March 24th, 2010, 17:40
Hello gents,

Earth Simulations isn't really a big company, but they're definitely very talented.

They've just released a new scenery of the Isles of Scilly-

http://www.earthsimulations.com/Store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=17

Check out the site. These are the same people who made Alderney, which I found very very impressive.

Cheers gents!

Kevin

MCDesigns
March 24th, 2010, 18:23
I totally agree Kevin! What they include with sceneries such as Aldernay are what I consider close to perfection when it comes to what "I" want out of FS scenery. High res photoreal, autogen, custom objects (people!!), advanced animations, ambient sounds, the works. Granted if your idea of enjoying FS is in a tubeliner at FL350, you won't get the appeal of this kind of scenery.

Here is a cool preview video for this scenery, makes me want to get it and go for a leisurely drive around the island, LOL

DNT1qswt47E

Thanks for the HU Kevin :ernae:

MudMarine
March 24th, 2010, 19:14
Amazing scenery! What kind of super computer do you need to have to get good frames.......I wonder?

limjack
March 24th, 2010, 22:08
That's a fast bird!!!!
Looks like a reallly nice scenery package.

Jim

calypsos
March 25th, 2010, 00:26
I don't have this one yet, but Alderney was very kind on frame rates. It's a thing they work hard at.

tigisfat
March 25th, 2010, 15:47
THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!

The video was a little too much though, and to me it looks as if the scenery is better than the video plays it out to be. The video is so over the top in demonstrating the features it seems like screaming chickens and livestock will be in the aircraft with you at 4,000 feet. I've found one of the best things to do is bypass the advert videos and watch user videos on youtube.

these guys are just plain good.

MudMarine
March 25th, 2010, 16:02
Ya, why trying making a "simulator" real.