PDA

View Full Version : I Love My Dentist

Little Chacha
March 23rd, 2010, 06:54
I did not go to school today. I have a dentist appointment. He is so good. He said my tooth is healthy because I brush my teeth everyday. I don't eat candy. I just smell them and throw them in the trash. I love chewing gum more than chocolate. But I love ice cream without nuts. I always brush, floss, gargle mouthwash before I go to bed. I take care of my teeth everyday. The dentist said it is ok for me not to wear brases. (I cannot spell that too but it sound like that. It's not a bra I am too young to wear that. brayses. I cannot find my iPod I check my spelling in that dictionary. I have to be on the computer to check my homework for today. My Mom is busy with work so I do not want to bother her. But it is called brases. I see some kids wearing that. It helps your teeth grow not too small and not to big. But it keeps the food stuck in between them so be careful what you eat if you have them. My teacher said I need to do my homework today so I will have A's in my report card. If I got all A's my Mom will give me a surprise. My Dad just give my Mom a lot of money for me. He does not give me surprises. But he like so see my grades all A's no B's. I don't have B's and C's. Oh no, no, no. I have to go back to my homework. From Hannah. Bye. :wavey:

Snuffy
March 23rd, 2010, 07:29
I can't say that I love my dentist, but I do like the guy.

I have no problems laying back in that seat they have, and once they get me horizontal, I usually fall asleep before they get done working in my mouth.

No I don't get gassed, and I don't take any other medication to knock me out. All he does is shoot me with some novacaine before he starts and by the time he's 2/3rds of the way though the work, the novacaine wears off, but I'm still usually snoozing in his chair.

I'm glad you don't have to wear braces, Hannah. My daughter had to have an operation where she had her lower jaw bone broken to correct her teeth. She had to eat everything through a straw for a month or more. After that she had to wear braces.

stiz
March 23rd, 2010, 08:32
a day off for a dentist appointment you are lucky! my parents where very much "you get a day off when you die, not before" even then i still would have had to carry the rudy coffin! :icon_lol:

Little Chacha
March 23rd, 2010, 09:35
This is not a day off. We did have a lot of stuff to do. We went to see the doctor for kids too. My Pediatrician. I visit him once a year. I visit my dentist twice a year. He check my teeth if I have cavities. And if there are cavities he will clean it. Oh that must hurt. Then I checked my homework online. My teacher gave me a lot to do. I just finished half of it. I still have to read stories and answer the vocabulary and spelling. My mom said I can have a recess. I am eating right now. Oh I just finished eating. I can't eat in front of the computer. That's a no, no, no. After reading my Mom said I can fly my Pink Jet for a few minutes. Then I have to write what I did today. Then I can play. From Hannah. Bye. :wavey:

boxcar
March 23rd, 2010, 11:30
Your mommy has the right idea: first things first. Work then play. Makes play so much more fun.

Nice reading about your day, especially seeing it is so busy. I just had my teeth cleaned too. She did a really good job.

Can you land that little pink jet yet? Can mommy? :-)

cheezyflier
March 23rd, 2010, 13:28
i couldn't live without chocolate! i would go insane! chocolate powers my brain! however,if you don't take care of your teeth, this is what can happen

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/tooth.jpg

i'm glad to hear that you take good care of yours, and that you do your best in school.
guess what? i'm an old man (compared to you, i mean) and tomorrow i have to take a giant math test! :isadizzy:

harleyman
March 23rd, 2010, 14:02

AHBAWAWAWAWAWA LMAO @ THAT

Chacha
March 23rd, 2010, 14:37
Your mommy has the right idea: first things first. Work then play. Makes play so much more fun.

Nice reading about your day, especially seeing it is so busy. I just had my teeth cleaned too. She did a really good job.

I rather answer this, Sire...

I am really challenged flying this plane, much more landing her. It is a JET.... and a real Fast one..... and the Cockpit is really challenging - very modern. Man, I tell you, I sweat a lot inside the cockpit. But I love this JET, I wish I can have a real one.

Can we land it? I can, all scratched and dented, tires burned... WHOA... :bump:

Hannah is not afraid to push buttons and play with the throttle. She clicks everything clickable in the cockpit. I need to learn how to fly this.

By the way - Thanks Lionheart for a real beautiful aircraft. I am LOVING it.... I have seen this last year at Fun N' Sun and it is really a SWEET looking plane - much more a JET..... much more having it on my Virtual Hangar.... SWEET....

... I steal this from Hannah, I know she will tell you guys I crash a lot... Jet or NO Jet.... :isadizzy: I ran over hills, mountains, and buildings ... Eeeks .... cause all of a sudden a mountain pops out of my screen... dang.. :icon_lol:

boxcar
March 23rd, 2010, 14:56
Yea, verily.
One must remain vigilant for those pesky mountains reaching up & biting you. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-034.gif

Love you both! You help to make SOH such a real place.

n4gix
March 23rd, 2010, 15:02
Thanks for sharing your day with us, Hannah.

Here is my hint for the day:

When using the computer, you can find out how to spell a word by typing how you think it is spelled and asking Google.com! It will suggest the correct spelling for you... :)

Did you mean: braces (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ACEW&ei=HUipS-Jygcw1sPu5zAE&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAUQBSgA&q=braces&spell=1) ?

I used to be a good speller, but my mind isn't as good as it once was, so I have to have help myself now and then... :wavey:

When I was little, I watched cartoons on Saturday mornings. Back then, Walt Disney had some of the best! To this day I still have to sing the little song that Jiminy Cricket sang to teach us kids how to spell encyclopedia!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy2jWJtO3lE&feature=related

Chacha
March 24th, 2010, 04:01
Thanks for sharing your day with us, Hannah.

Here is my hint for the day:

When using the computer, you can find out how to spell a word by typing how you think it is spelled and asking Google.com! It will suggest the correct spelling for you... :)

I used to be a good speller, but my mind isn't as good as it once was, so I have to have help myself now and then... :wavey:

When I was little, I watched cartoons on Saturday mornings. Back then, Walt Disney had some of the best! To this day I still have to sing the little song that Jiminy Cricket sang to teach us kids how to spell encyclopedia!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy2jWJtO3lE&feature=related

Thanks for sharing Jiminy Cricket! Now she is learning to use google.com for spelling check....

...and yes she means braces....

Thank you all for treating Hannah like a family member, I appreciate it!

Bjoern
March 24th, 2010, 10:10
Chacha, Hannah: Why not learn flying the Victory together?
One of you reads out the checklists, the other one flies the plane.
You'd be like a real cockpit crew with all that team-work! :d

GT182
March 24th, 2010, 16:51
Hannah, you take care of those teeth..... Or when you get old like me, you'll be putting them in a glass of water when you go to bed at night. ;)

GT182
March 24th, 2010, 16:54
One of you reads out the checklists, the other one flies the plane.

So what you're saying Bjoern is that Hannah has to do all the work? :icon_lol:

Just kidding Chacha..... I couldn't let that one slide by. ;)

Bjoern
March 25th, 2010, 13:29
So what you're saying Bjoern is that Hannah has to do all the work? :icon_lol:

Wouldn't that be illegal child labor? :icon_lol: