PDA

View Full Version : Wyld45's "War-Room"

Wyld45
March 22nd, 2010, 19:47
Thought you Gents might like to see where I spend my combat-simulation time at. :jump:

2931 2933 2934
Main Desk/Dell Optiplex S.Wall/ All branch seals S.E.Wall/M.P.Helmet,enlisted
w/Dynex TV monitor 22" w/WWII collage of events dress cover/Franklin Mint B17
and 2nd desk.

HouseHobbit
March 22nd, 2010, 20:21
Hey Wyld Bill gald to see you are back..
LOL..LOL..
Drop me a line..

Pat Pattle
March 22nd, 2010, 22:24
Can't see the piccies Wyld :(

Wyld45
March 23rd, 2010, 09:50
2962 2963 2964 2965

Hope thats better.

Pat Pattle
March 23rd, 2010, 12:11
Must be nice to have a dedicated room! My pc is in a cupboard at the top of the stairs, I have a Battle of Britain 2010 Calender to look at and an ex RAF Lloyd loom chair to sit in.

Am patiently waiting for the kids to leave home, hehe.

Wyld45
March 23rd, 2010, 22:09
Thats the good part Pat,I've got 2 out of 3 gone. One is training up for Afghanastan,
and the other is in Airforce Basic! (Still trying to talk my daughter into going Navy.) lol

BeauBrummie
March 23rd, 2010, 23:52
I think a dedicated room would be excellent. But I don't even have my PC at the top of the stairs. Mine is in a unit at the back of the lounge. I have the key & joystick commands charts, and a couple of Mossie art postcards pinned to the inside of the unit doors. The BoB calender wouldn't fit Pat. However to my left on the rear lounge wall is my veteran signed Mossie print and a FBVI print next to family photo's. At least however the PC is mainly mine. The missus has her own laptop and the kids have the old XP PC in the conservatory. Which is better than my old mate Doc who has to share his PC time with his three daughters.

This is turning into a CFS3 version of Monty Python's Old Yorkshiremen's sketch ;-)

Pat Pattle
March 24th, 2010, 02:51
This is turning into a CFS3 version of Monty Python's Old Yorkshiremen's sketch ;-)

..and why not......

I have the key & joystick commands charts, and a couple of Mossie art postcards pinned to the inside of the unit doors.

Luxury! There were 14 of us sharing our PC in a hole int' ground, and we'd get up every morning 3 hours before we went to bed, eat a cup of hot gravel etc etc. ;)

HouseHobbit
March 25th, 2010, 13:55
Boy I throuht I had it bad..

I only have share with my Cat..
Katastrope, is a PC Hog sometimes..

And at least you have gravel to eat..
I get and "gamy" Legs and Dead parrot Parts that are nailed to a perch..
Yea too much Monty, "Tis only a flesh wound"..

loverboy1
March 25th, 2010, 14:45
HERES A FREE... tip hobbitt.... sharing wiht a cat is safer than the real ones lol

:jump: