PDA

View Full Version : INFO / Mission Builder Photos

sc7500
March 22nd, 2010, 15:34
Are there any INFO file jpg images existant for the Kelticheart "SdC_Landmarks_london_beta.zip" ?

I've checked my scenery database, but can't seem to locate any....

TIA
SC
:kilroy:

sc7500
March 24th, 2010, 16:07
Are there any INFO file jpg images existant for the Kelticheart "SdC_Landmarks_london_beta.zip" ?

I've checked my scenery database, but can't seem to locate any....

TIA
SC

:bump:

Jagdflieger
March 24th, 2010, 16:22
SC,

I've got the GSL file for the objects that Rami uploaded as well as Sander's land class of the Thames River, but I don't have the actual objects themselves unles they are the stock CFS 1 objects that come with CFS 2. As the stock CFS 1 objects don't have DP files, they probably aren't the files/objects needed.

Can you update me on those objects? With my new lap top, I should be able to make some preview shots pretty easily if I have or can get the objects.

sc7500
March 24th, 2010, 16:50
The following are from my MDL_names.dat file:

"LDM_Lon_Batterseaps"=Battersea Power Plant
"LDM_Lon_Bigben"=Big Ben
"LDM_Lon_BrMuseum"=British Museum
"LDM_Lon_Buckingham"=Buckingham Palace
"LDM_Lon_CtyHall"=City Hall
"LDM_Lon_Hamptoncourt"=Hampton Court
"LDM_Lon_Kensington"=Kensington Hall
"LDM_Lon_Navalhospital"=Royal Naval Hospital
"LDM_Lon_Nelson"=Nelson Monument
"LDM_Lon_Ralberthall"=Royal Albert Hall
"LDM_Lon_Somerset_House"=Somerset House
"LDM_Lon_Stpauls"=St. Paul's Cathedral
"LDM_Lon_Tower"=London Tower
"LDM_Lon_Towerbridge"=Tower Bridge
"LDM_Lon_Treasury"=London Treasury Building
"LDM_Lon_Westminster"=Westminster Abbey

Standard deal, I believe Stefano co-constructed these objects with Sander and several other Basement Dwellers... FWIW, this is the first time I was able to completely install the SdC Thames scenery without losing all of the riverbanks... but then, I haven't installed all the new Rhumba DEMs yet, either...

If you have time, the images would be appreciated - if not, I'm not in any big hurry ! lol

Thank You, Sir! :salute:
SC

Jagdflieger
March 24th, 2010, 17:23
SC,

I can't find anything in my files with an LDM_ prefix.

Can you give me a download link or a Zip file name?

sc7500
March 24th, 2010, 18:17
Here ya go:

SdC_Landmarks_london_beta.zip

SdC Redux
March 25th, 2010, 09:30
Holy cow, that's a blast from the past.... are you guys using it in combination with the google photoreal groundtiles I provided to match?

sc7500
March 25th, 2010, 09:36
Hi Sander !

A lot of your original files became unobtainable when your web page went away... I'm afraid much of what you've created is in GREAT DEMAND, but is almost impossible to find !

Would you consider posting them to a M$ SkyDrive free download site [like Morton did with his planes and panels] or perhaps here on S-O-H ? I know *I* would appreciate having access to your work once more....

TIA :guinness:
SC

Jagdflieger
March 27th, 2010, 07:12
SC,

You'll have to give me a link or send me the files. Shoot me a PM if you don't have my address.

sc7500
March 27th, 2010, 13:26
...You'll have to give me a link or send me the files. Shoot me a PM if you don't have my address..

Dang, I thot it linked up ! Guess My attempt to cut and paste didn't work the other day...

Sorry, Jag - it's listed in the Download files under Kelticheart's submissions, about 1/2 way down the the page

SC