PDA

View Full Version : S.O.S. Have Lost the ShipYard

Skipsan
March 22nd, 2010, 14:16
Anyone else getting this for CG's Shipyard as well as the link to Sully's Yard:
The webpage cannot be found

DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. The link may be broken.

I'm using Yahoo for my IP. Very place I try to link I get the same message:monkies:

Skipsan :kilroy:

Collin
March 22nd, 2010, 19:02
Reuters news agency: copy to all world governments.

SHIP YARDS SUNK
NO TRACE OF PERSONNEL REMAIN

Panic arrived once again when someone realized that the links to the famous Shipyards were producing the dreaded 404.

Governments worldwide have been receiving complaints from their citizens. The USA has now mobilized and is threatening to invade the internet.
The 404 gang are well known for hijacking site addresses, Police are uncertain of the motivation for these attacks, but a spokesman said "Its one of dem tings, pass a doughnut".

The terrorist group and litter extremist Ali Budweizer explained, " Dey attacks us too, death to the non-drinkers".

The only member of the Fox4 group who was sober enough to comment believes it is the work of a Poly Extremist group wanting revenge for the mass destruction of its followers, his last words to this reporter, though mumbled were "bugger off".

It is expected the Shipyards will return once the ransom has been paid and personnel sober up.

crashaz
March 22nd, 2010, 21:39
They got sold off to pay for nationalized healthcare. :d

Skipsan
March 23rd, 2010, 07:02
Well then we got knacker:ipepsi2: Parts of the netherworld shall freeze over before this crew sobers up:bump: How much are the blackguards asking for:isadizzy: Well said "crashaz (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/member.php/73-crashaz) ":applause:

Skipsan :kilroy:

Collin
March 23rd, 2010, 07:50
Nah...we's back agin..

2 female riveters was the price....strange tho....one was sent to Frisco and the other to some desert town.:icon_lol:

I wonder who that could be?:rolleyes:

regards Collin:ernae:

crashaz
March 23rd, 2010, 09:17
Well then I hope Rosie cleans up nicely. :icon_lol:

PSULLYKEYS
March 30th, 2010, 10:54
What? Where? When? How? I was shanghaied fer a week!:isadizzy:

Good_2_Be
April 14th, 2010, 20:50
Nah...we's back agin..

2 female riveters was the price....strange tho....one was sent to Frisco and the other to some desert town.:icon_lol:

I wonder who that could be?:rolleyes:

regards Collin:ernae:

Hey wait wuddin me, I've been so snookered aint been able to c da keybard rite. 4704 Female riveter, um now dats a scary thought, a female drivin hot metal pins inta what? Maybe's in Frisco but not bout these parts.

Back ta mi drinkin' 4706

Dirtman
April 25th, 2010, 08:30
Hey wait wuddin me, I've been so snookered aint been able to c da keybard rite. Female riveter, um now dats a scary thought, a female drivin hot metal pins inta what? Maybe's in Frisco but not bout these parts.

Back ta mi drinkin'

Yo Good;

I dunno if yer aware of this Bro; but ALL the crew at the CG Shipyard are female .... the majority of which are "out of work" models that have been featured in such publications as: Mayfair, Fiesta, Hustler & Penthouse.

Therefore: ... Collin insists that they all work ..... NAKID!!!! ... 5639

Since learning of this ...I have begun planning my summer vacation by first renting an apartment which overlooks the shipyard, buying the best telescope that I could find and arranging for the daily deliveries of a keg of grog.

I'm sure you'll be very interested in my vacation pic's & VIDEO!!! ... vids will be posted on the "UK Shipbuilders Union" site and of course ... Tube8.

..... 5640