PDA

View Full Version : Gauge Gurus ?

sc7500
March 22nd, 2010, 12:39
While perusing some of the other forums on S-O-H, I tripped over a thread [FS2004] dealing with the creation of a gauge that dealt out engine damage.

I am not even close to understanding the ins and outs of gauge building - but the idea of having a realistic damage variable while flying sounds interesting.

A PM to the principle thread writers in that forum was not fruitful - they have little interest in building or modifying a gauge for CFS2.

So, I ask yas - how can WE [as the Basement Collective] create such a thing ? Better yet, is there any interest in such a thing ?

SC
:kilroy:

TARPSBird
March 22nd, 2010, 13:51
I normally have no problem generating engine damage in CFS2, thanks to Zeros and Betty gunners. :d

peperez
March 22nd, 2010, 14:50
I normally have no problem generating engine damage in CFS2, thanks to Zeros and Betty gunners. :d

In a few days, you'll get a lot of problems dealing with BF110Bs and Cs...

Cheers

Pepe

sc7500
March 22nd, 2010, 16:46
...I normally have no problem generating engine damage in CFS2, thanks to Zeros and Betty gunners....

LOL, Tarps !

No no no... I was thinking more about adding in a little realistic engine damage from overheats / over revs.... In the middle of a battle, there was a lot more to think about than just Point and Shoot...

SC
:kilroy:

p14u2nv
March 22nd, 2010, 17:18
I do believe that Tarps has a little more to worry about than any future overheats / over revs and has realistically a lot more to think about!

Thanks for the good laugh Tarps as that was a good one indeed!

TARPSBird
March 22nd, 2010, 20:11
I knew what you had in mind SC, I was just havin' a little fun. :d