PDA

View Full Version : Season's change

Cazzie
March 21st, 2010, 15:15
Right side (facing) taken on the 1st day of Winter, left side taken yesterday, the 1st day of Spring. Marked a spot on the Milam farm and shot from the same spot using the same lens at almost the same time of day.

Caz

Chacha
March 21st, 2010, 15:21
Beautiful.... Just beautiful.... :applause:

Panther_99FS
March 21st, 2010, 15:34
Talk about Karma!
I just read about seasonal settings in a landscape photography magazine that I just purchased...

Tweek
March 21st, 2010, 15:55
Very nice! Any plans to add Summer and Autumn in there, as well? Would look nice with green leaves in the top left quarter and orange/brown leaves in the top right.

Cloud9Gal
March 21st, 2010, 17:22
Caz~

I absolutely LOVE this picture! And, I would also love to be able to have it printed and framed? Would you consider sending it to me?

It would look beautiful in my office!

EasyEd
March 21st, 2010, 17:36
Hey All,

Very cool idea and a nice pic! Perhaps a bit more interesting if half had leaves but you can still do that!

-Ed-

kilo delta
March 22nd, 2010, 02:22
Great idea and a fantastic shot!Only change that I'd make would be to straighten the horizon. :ernae:

Tracon
March 22nd, 2010, 05:32
Gorgeous work Cazzie.

OBIO
March 22nd, 2010, 05:42
CAz

Beautiful! Simpy Beautiful!

OBIO

Cazzie
March 22nd, 2010, 05:57
Caz~

I absolutely LOVE this picture! And, I would also love to be able to have it printed and framed? Would you consider sending it to me?

It would look beautiful in my office!

Thanks to all first.

C9G and anyone else, feel free to save the image and print it, there is no domain on it. Anyone who would wish a higher format image (.psd or higher JPEG), pm me your email addy.

Ed, this is in a cow pasture, leaves (and trees for that matter) are few and far between. One reason I picked the spot was because of the singularity of the tree and yes Tweek, I hope to get decent weather on the 1st day of Summer and Autumn for a shot also. The farm is 7 miles from my home and at a very close friend's farm. This is the one of the two farms we sled ride on.

Caz

Matt Wynn
March 22nd, 2010, 07:40
great shot, i'm going to go place my micro-tripod somewhere only i know where it is and try a 4 season shot.... this could take a while!

looks perfect that shot i always try to get static items at around 2pm that way it's not fully in shadow, kinda handy... what camera did you use for that?

Cazzie
March 22nd, 2010, 07:46
Pentax istDL SLR digital smoothie, 50-mm lens, Aperture priority with manual focus.