PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbirds by Micro Productions

stovall
March 20th, 2010, 09:27
Having just purchased and installed my Blue-ray recorder into my computer I have made a Blue-ray HD movie of all four of J.J. Guerra's wonderful Thunderbirds 1-4 series. I used Sony's Vegas Pro 9 and DVD Architect Pro 5.0 to make the HD movie. The results are spectacular.

First I must say that J.J. Guerra is a very talented video producer. I would only hope to approach his talent some day. Next, his flying abilities of the Aerosoft F-16 are simply amazing. I have most of the tools he used to make his movie including FSRecorder, Fraps, TrackIR, etc but J.J. has master the use of these tools beyond anything I have ever seen. His association with Matthias Neusinger obviously helped considerably and will only get better as Matthias is developing his FSRecorder to even higher capabilities.

I have been involve with flight sims since about 1985 so I have a great appreciation of what J.J. has achieved.

J.J. Guerra you are an inspiration to all of us. Hope to see some new productions in the future.

I have included the first of four Micro Productions Thunderbirds in the link below. Enjoy!! I know this production was shown in an earlier thread but I just wanted to remind all how good the videos are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgObHs7f43s

flewpastu
March 20th, 2010, 09:34
Man that was cool, great job and someone should forward this to the Thunderbirds. I would think they would be equally impressed.

Bill

Dain Arns
March 20th, 2010, 09:36
Actually since "Thunderbirds", he has done a FSX simulation of the "Gulf of Sidra" incident from the 80's, using the audio from the encounter.
(Warning for language, but it is combat. No, your correct, it's not F-14A's vs Su-22's either. Imagine it's a modern equivalent.) :d

sltAf4UVx08

I've watched the Thunderbirds one several times over the past few months. Still enjoy it. :applause:

falcon409
March 20th, 2010, 10:22
Damn, that's some hard stuff there. Outstanding!!:salute:

poorpilot
May 10th, 2010, 02:41
Wow! I Just got forwarded this thread. Thanks Stovall,. I'm truly flattered. I'd say that is one of the nicest compliments I've ever gotten and am speachless. Thank you. -JJ

txnetcop
May 10th, 2010, 02:58
Outstanding videos thanks for the show guys!!
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

papab
May 10th, 2010, 03:13
Tom,
Amazing work!!!!

I agree someone should froward this to the Thunderbird team!!!!

Thank you !

Rick