PDA

View Full Version : I'm unable to attach anything to my threads

kelticheart
March 19th, 2010, 15:10
I hope someone can tell me what I could be doing wrong.

I click on "Manage Attachments" under the type in window, then I click on "Add files" in the File Upload Manager window that opens up.

When the small window "Upload Files from your Computer | Website" opens up in the upper right corner I click on "Select Files" but nothing happens. I was expecting to see an entry form where I can pick attachments in my pc and upload them, to no avail.

Is there something I should do before or after hitting the "Select Files" button?

Thank you!
KH :ernae:

Jagdflieger
March 19th, 2010, 19:11
Hmmm.

1. After you click on the "Manage Attachments" and its window opens, you should see four little empty address windows with small colored rectangles to their right that say: Browse...

2. Click on Browse And you should see a window that is titled: Choose File to Upload

3. Use the menu and navigate to the file/screen shot you want and highlight that file

4. Click on "open" at the bottom of the window and the file's address should show in the previously empty little address window in the "Manage Attachments" main window

5. Click on "Upload" and it should work.

Are you seeing the above windows in the steps you are taking to upload?

kelticheart
March 20th, 2010, 06:47
Hmmm.

1. After you click on the "Manage Attachments" and its window opens, you should see four little empty address windows with small colored rectangles to their right that say: Browse...

2. Click on Browse And you should see a window that is titled: Choose File to Upload

3. Use the menu and navigate to the file/screen shot you want and highlight that file

4. Click on "open" at the bottom of the window and the file's address should show in the previously empty little address window in the "Manage Attachments" main window

5. Click on "Upload" and it should work.

Are you seeing the above windows in the steps you are taking to upload?

Hi Dave, how are you doing these days?

I am sorry but the small window with four little empty address fields with the "Browse" button, as it used to be before, is precisely what I am missing. It's an all new window that I never saw before SOH server and website software upgrade.

Since I cannot attach a screenshot of what I get here, I am sending it to your e-mail address.

You should see my upload window. Every field to enter title, description and to browse my pc to pick files to upload is completely moved to the right hand side, in a dark blue area. I have to increase my screen brightness and contrast to the max if I want to see anything!

Cheers!
KH :ernae: