PDA

View Full Version : Question of the Day (03-16-10)

Cloud9Gal
March 16th, 2010, 17:27
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?

paiken
March 16th, 2010, 17:51
My choice would be the Jetson's. Flying cars, robots, trips to the moon...:mixedsmi:

TomSteber
March 16th, 2010, 18:20
Toss up between Andy Griffith and the Walton's.

andersel
March 16th, 2010, 18:33
Thomas Magnum's apartment in the guest house of the Robin Masters estate, Oahu HI

GT182
March 16th, 2010, 18:51
House where Charlie's Angels live. Then I'd have 3 hot Angels to keep me warm. :d

Ken Stallings
March 16th, 2010, 19:04
House where Charlie's Angels live. Then I'd have 3 hot Angels to keep me warm. :d

Now who can argue with that! :ernae:

thisizma
March 16th, 2010, 19:06
Star Ship Enterprise

OBIO
March 16th, 2010, 19:21
It's a three way toss up for me:

Waltons, Bonanza, Big Valley....all way out in the country....Waltons have a bit of an advantage since they had electricity...puters need lectricity ya know!

OBIO

limjack
March 16th, 2010, 19:36
LOL....good question, few more hours left here in the west to answer the question so I pick the mash 4077 tent with the martini maker.

Jim

cheezyflier
March 16th, 2010, 19:47
oh man, that's a tough question. part of me wants to pick i dream of genie. or maybe wonder woman.

but i suppose if i am really gonna be true to myself i'd have to pick space giants. prolly none of 'cept maybe cha-cha and tako kichi know about this show, but when i was a kid i could not undestand why i didn't have a whistle that could call robots that could transform into rocket planes like mikko did.

a9i4BXrh2s4

Hiede
March 16th, 2010, 20:02

I think an electric blanket might be better for you and do the job just as well.:icon_lol:

Ask Talon he lives we my 2 sisters and I and his new wife,But than again whoever said we where Angels?http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gif

Hiede

crashaz
March 16th, 2010, 20:16
Probably what keeps Al so cantankerous!! ROFL!!

Whitehawk
March 16th, 2010, 20:36
The Swamp :ernae:

crashaz
March 16th, 2010, 20:41
Going to have to be on Vella La Cava hanging with the Black Sheep.

Fighting, drinking, flying fighters!!

Oh and the nurses on the other side of the island! I could have it all!!! MUAHAHAHA!

Very close 2nd...verrrrry close.... Col Wilma Deering's quarters (Buck Rodgers):jump:

... just did not have opportunities to shoot down Zeros.

Snuffy
March 17th, 2010, 03:34
I'll take the Adam's Family Mansion. :jump: That place just looked like so much fun.

PRB
March 17th, 2010, 05:03
The Bat Cave.

lifejogger
March 17th, 2010, 05:06
The trailer in the Rockford Files. Anybody remember that show?

TARPSBird
March 17th, 2010, 09:55
I always liked the Cleaver house on "Leave It To Beaver". :)

Toastmaker
March 17th, 2010, 10:50
The main house on the Southfork Ranch, Dallas, Texas.

cheezyflier
March 17th, 2010, 11:54

i loved that show! AND they had a cool guitar solo in the theme song too :applause:

Odie
March 17th, 2010, 12:45
Drover's Run....(Mcleod's Daughters....Aussie TV series).

MaddogK
March 17th, 2010, 12:53
The Tardis.

kilo delta
March 17th, 2010, 13:10
The Playboy Mansion

Cazzie
March 17th, 2010, 13:20
Toss up between Andy Griffith and the Walton's.

Then you would live my life. Waltons and Daltons in Virginia ere kin. I was bread and buttered in the Piedmont foothills of North Carolina a little east of Mayberry (Mt. Airy), Andy Griffith's home. I can identify with all, especially Mayberry, let me tell you, Andy's characters are so real for this area, he just cleaned then up a bit fer TV. But that show just captures the essence of my formative years growing up. Po, hell yeah, free, as you wanna be, happy, as a lark. Fish and whistle, whistle and fish, eat everything that's put on ya dish, and when we get through, we make a big wish, that we never have to do this again.

Caz

limjack
March 17th, 2010, 20:44

Love the location of his trailer, could not live in it though.

Jim

TomSteber
March 18th, 2010, 04:08
Then you would live my life. Waltons and Daltons in Virginia ere kin. I was bread and buttered in the Piedmont foothills of North Carolina a little east of Mayberry (Mt. Airy), Andy Griffith's home. I can identify with all, especially Mayberry, let me tell you, Andy's characters are so real for this area, he just cleaned then up a bit fer TV. But that show just captures the essence of my formative years growing up. Po, hell yeah, free, as you wanna be, happy, as a lark. Fish and whistle, whistle and fish, eat everything that's put on ya dish, and when we get through, we make a big wish, that we never have to do this again.

Caz

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Cloud9Gal
March 18th, 2010, 16:03
"Little House on the Prairie" for me. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Happy/happy-smile-012.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Happy-Smileys.html)

Navy Chief
March 18th, 2010, 16:06

That is exactly what I would have said!

One of my FAVORITE shows....and James Garner is just plain COOL.

NC

Blackbird686
March 18th, 2010, 16:15
I always liked "The Monkey Bar" from the series "Tales of the Gold Monkey". I picked up a copy of Jake Cutter's Grumman Goose and some scenery from that TV show from somewhere. I think it was an older Lionheart Creation.

Lotsa fun tho.

BB686:USA-flag:

Snuffy
March 18th, 2010, 16:23
Any one of the hide outs from 007's enemies. :)

Bjoern
March 18th, 2010, 16:48
Charlie Harper's Malibu villa. Lots of booze, chick magnet, right on the beach....so why not?