PDA

View Full Version : 2nd PBY5 standalone uploaded for PTO

SLIP STREAM
March 16th, 2010, 11:10
the PBY5 by nachtpiloten with bravo/4's two tone (z) skin, for PTO has been uploaded.it has the corrected flight files and has been eva'd.it also has the same weapons loadouts included.you MUST have the BLACK CAT installed for this plane to reference the sound from.those of you that know how to work files, know what to do.if your useing your owen sound files. this is for PTO ONLY.swaping it to other sim's will alter the flight handeling and speed. this is the wheel-less model.it will fly at 220mph level flight.it will show under navy as US_PBY5_JIP-30. a big thanks to nachtpiloten for the great plane.sdbolt for the cockpits and bravo/4 for his magnificent skin's. have fun!

HouseHobbit
March 16th, 2010, 11:25
Wonderful Slip Stream,
Another EVA Cat..
This is Too Cool..
Bravo My Friend..
Thank You..

sdsbolt
March 16th, 2010, 11:48
a big thanks to nachtpiloten for the great plane.sdbolt for the cockpits and bravo/4 for his magnificent skin's. have fun!

well, it's good to see you are enjoying it

SLIP STREAM
March 16th, 2010, 13:05
oops sdsbolt i droped an s in your name, sorry. it's both of you that got this complexe plane togeather. i love the blister stations.!!! thanks for the level of details.
thanks HH could i ploy you with some mead and a ciger to to put up some missions for the cat!!! LOL.

HouseHobbit
March 16th, 2010, 14:40
On the way my friend..
I am looking forward to flying these birds in PTO
Thank You Very Much for the EVA files
Too Cool..

Bravo/4
March 17th, 2010, 12:29
Great stuff Jeff, not forgotten your request BTW!

John

SLIP STREAM
March 18th, 2010, 01:55
hey rembrant thank you.you finialy flew it didn't you lol.its ok on the request. i'm assisiting on a "cool " addon at the moment.so thats a on a temp hold,while we're working the finials out on a new item.

Bravo/4
March 20th, 2010, 03:28
LOL Yes I flew it, and I liked it, good stuff!

John