PDA

View Full Version : Fllight Replicas Super Cubs - filing them under the Publisher's name?

thefrog
March 14th, 2010, 09:50
I would like my Super Cubs to come up under "Piper" in the Manufacturer's listing and under "Flight Replicas" in the Publisher's listing. My aircraft.cfg entry for one of the planes is:

[fltsim.0]
title=PA-18_160 Amphib FSX
sim=FR_PA-18_160_amphib_FSX
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=amphib
kb_checklists=Super_Cub_check
kb_reference=Super_Cub_ref
atc_id=
atc_id_color=
ui_manufacturer="Piper"
ui_type=Super Cub
ui_variation=160 hp Amphib
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="Flight Replicas"
description=

This comes up under Piper in the Manufacturer's category but not under Flight Replicas in the Publisher's category.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong please? (My other Flight Replicas planes - Grasshopper and Me109G - come up under both categories)

Many thanks
The Frog

Mathias
March 14th, 2010, 14:33
Dunno, maybe remove the brackets?

mike_cyul
March 14th, 2010, 18:39
Hi The Frog,

That format should work, but the way I have it here is as Mathias suggests, without the brackets (not the same aircraft, but you get the picture):

[fltsim.0]
title=262 White 3 FSX
sim=262
model=rl
panel=
sound=
texture=White3
kb_checklists=Flying the Me-262_check
kb_reference=Flying the Me-262_ref
ui_manufacturer=Messerschmitt
ui_type=Me-262A-1b R4M Launcher
ui_variation=White 3, April 1945
ui_createdby=Flight Replicas
description=Me-262A-1b Wk.Nr500071 belonged to III/JG7. It's maiden flight from the Obertraubling factory in Regensburg was on March 25, 1945, and exactly one month later, on April 25, the aircraft landed at an airport just outside of Zurich, Switzerland, due to low fuel. The pilot, Hans Guido Mutke, surrendered to the Swiss. The Swiss kept this aircraft until 1957, when it was given to the Deutsches Museum in Munich, where it can be seen today.