PDA

View Full Version : Message for Admin!

ndicki
March 9th, 2010, 08:35
When you get the chance, would it be possible to fit a download counter to the Library Section? In the old set-up, it was always interesting to see how many people had downloaded which files; among other things, it helps you to see what sort of thing people want, so you get some idea of what other things might be popular.

Meanwhile, I'm really happy about the new system - it's nice and clear and user-friendly! Great stuff there - thanks!

Emile
March 9th, 2010, 08:56
Hello,
1 more request : I have the feeling that the "Forum tools ; Mark this forum read" does not work , there is no reply from the server.
Thanks in advance

MajorMagee
March 9th, 2010, 13:48
I did notice that you can sort the files by hits, so it must have a counter in the system, but it's just not displayed.

I really miss some of the other sorting detail we had in the old archive like filtering by country.

swpierce
March 10th, 2010, 08:07
I did notice that you can sort the files by hits, so it must have a counter in the system, but it's just not displayed.

I really miss some of the other sorting detail we had in the old archive like filtering by country.

Once you have selected what category you are searching in the drop down menus on top check the window immediately above the list of add-ons. There are 2 selectable drop-down windows that by default say "CFS3 Add-On Type" on the left side and "CFS3 Repaints Category" (or whatever you have selected) on the right side. In the window on the right you can select a country filter.

MajorMagee
March 10th, 2010, 10:09
Once you have selected what category you are searching in the drop down menus on top check the window immediately above the list of add-ons. There are 2 selectable drop-down windows that by default say "CFS3 Add-On Type" on the left side and "CFS3 Repaints Category" (or whatever you have selected) on the right side. In the window on the right you can select a country filter.

That's only in the Archive section, not the new Library. When you upload now you don't even have a place to put the country information into so it's not going to be available for sorting.

SLIP STREAM
March 10th, 2010, 10:13
nidiki and major how did you get your upload pics to take? the manager refused bmp pics. is there a way to upload them or convert them without useing photobucket?

ndicki
March 10th, 2010, 10:51
I used Photobucket - sorry! It wouldn't take jpgs any more either.

swpierce
March 10th, 2010, 11:51
That's only in the Archive section, not the new Library. When you upload now you don't even have a place to put the country information into so it's not going to be available for sorting.

Damn! I actually thought that I had some useful info.
For once.

ndicki
March 10th, 2010, 12:04
"Let being helpful, etc, etc!" :icon_lol: