PDA

View Full Version : Ohio UFOs ...

Snuffy
March 8th, 2010, 09:52
Any of you Ohio guys gettin this?

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-ohio-ufos-over-lake-erie-pictures,0,6755335.story

Lionheart
March 8th, 2010, 11:05
Yep... When flares start flying in formation, maintaining altitude, showing intelligent manuvers, you can probably bet they arent your normal flairs, lol... (like that flying wing that flew over Phoenix years ago).

Thanks for the heads up Snuffy.

Bill

OBIO
March 8th, 2010, 11:10
Maybe they're coming to take my mother-in-law back to the home planet....finally! That would explain why there are so many UFOs...she's so big they will have to break her down into parts for shipping.

OBIO

HouseHobbit
March 8th, 2010, 11:15
So that is where all the green guys are coming from..
Wow. I wondered, they keep showing up here and giving my Cat a hard time of it.
Also don't let them in.. once they get in the make a really bad mess of things..
Then the Guys in the Black suits show up and it gets ugly..LOL..
LOL..LOL..

:applause::applause:

Terry
March 8th, 2010, 11:17
Maybe they're coming to take my mother-in-law back to the home planet....finally! That would explain why there are so many UFOs...she's so big they will have to break her down into parts for shipping.

OBIO

Wow!! your tough! Perhaps if you tried being nice to her. Take her out to dinner or something.

Bjoern
March 8th, 2010, 11:26
"One viewer"...yeah, right...UFOs...

cheezyflier
March 8th, 2010, 11:32
it was just a weather balloon.

http://gadgetophilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/t10neuralizer.jpg

OBIO
March 8th, 2010, 12:39
Wow!! your tough! Perhaps if you tried being nice to her. Take her out to dinner or something.

Dinner! I could feed the United States Marine Corps Marching Band and the entire 2nd Battalion cheaper than I could feed her. I'm tellin ya...she's hefty with a capital hefty!

OBIO

In all seriousness, my mother-in-law is a great lady, love her to death...just have to throw these odd ball mother-in-law things out every once in a while just for the giggle factor. And no, my MIL is not a big woman at all. 70 years old, looks 50s...though she does really need a new hair style...her and Dolly Pardon are the only ones who still wear their hair like that.

cheezyflier
March 8th, 2010, 15:17
well, there's also marge simpson :icon_lol:

Wittpilot
March 8th, 2010, 16:25
Hey, I'm not freak about UFO's or anything... but wasn't one of the UFO shows that are sometimes on television do a special on weird lights on Lake Eerie??

Dain Arns
March 8th, 2010, 19:07
Well, it was awful nice of one of the "UFO's" towards the end of the video to have an anti-collision strobe on the rear of it.
At least they are safety conscious 'extra-terrestrials". :icon_lol:

FengZ
March 9th, 2010, 01:05
and after 5 days, he still can't hold his camera still...

looks like a plane to me....if i shake the camera enough....

-fz

Snuffy
March 9th, 2010, 02:35
He's enjoying is 5 minutes ... never lost that smile during the interview. LOL!

TomSteber
March 9th, 2010, 03:44
Yeah, I saw the strobe at the end as well.
Part of the problem of the success of all these UFO programs is that you get a lot of people get fired up about going out and looking up. Then you get them seeing something (anything) that their not used to seeing, maybe because they just never looked up before and they see a UFO in their mind.
I for one am a believer that there are "true" UFO's out there. And some of them may be from "out there". But, a lot of what people see is very explainable. I've been looking up for a LONG time and I still haven't seen a UFO. Doesn't mean they don't exist. Just means I haven't seen one yet. I know plenty of people who have seen them. They can't all be hoaxing or making it up or crazy or just misinterpreting what they see.