PDA

View Full Version : Last week was my first week back to work

hey_moe
March 8th, 2010, 02:04
Well I started on Monday last week back to work and I couldn't believe how out of shape I had go since December...lol.It was bad enough getting up early ( 5:00am ) but then to work till five is something I hadn't got use to. The last two weeks in February I painted the inside of the house to kinda get back in shape, but did that at a slow pace. I was off Wednesday and worked Saturday. Sunday morning I washed and cleaned both vehicles and put sealant on the new car. It took me till 2:00pm and I started at 7:00am. This morning I am stiff. I can see once I retire I am going to have to find something to do instead of sitting on my bullocks playing with the pooter. From doing nothing the last three months I also put on 22 pounds...lol On top of all of that Sunday went by so fast I couldn't belive it. I kept thinking I could finish up the next day but realized I had to work again. I guess I should feel lucky I have a job.:monkies:

Lionheart
March 8th, 2010, 02:07
Hey Mike,

Glad you are back into normal life and that your hands are back to normal. Cool that you got to keep your job as well. Thats awesome man.

Bill

Chacha
March 8th, 2010, 02:40
...You know we are so happy to know your life is back to normal!

.... We are so happy for you..... :icon_lol:

Snuffy
March 8th, 2010, 03:08
Welcome back to the world of the semi normal.

GT182
March 8th, 2010, 04:50
Congrats Mike. Good to see you're out and at it again. :ernae:

You don't want to retire...... it's not fun at all. Unless you've won a big lottery..... of which 99.99% of us haven't. :banghead:

safn1949
March 9th, 2010, 06:01
Glad to see you back at it,I have been driving truck for the past 2.5 years,sitting on my duff of course.Man......I feel like I'm 200 years old.

Soooo,I quit on April 3rd and I'm going hiking.Meet me on the Appalachian trail Mike and we will walk some and tell each other a bunch of lies.:d

limjack
March 10th, 2010, 07:57
It is strange heading back to work after a few months off. Glad your back into the swing of things. I as well just went back to work on Feb 8 (out 3 months with back injury) . I am in pain but it is nice to be back at the job keeping my mind busy. Just like you I gained 10 lbs but quickly went into an exercise routine and now I am back to my regular weight. Now It seems like I don't have any time to fly FSX as of late.

Jim