PDA

View Full Version : A2A Simulations

kilo delta
March 6th, 2010, 15:01
Just went to go to A2A's forums to see if there's been any progress on the Phantom and got the following message...

The website at www.a2asimulations.com appears to host malware - software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that hosts malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with this site, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.a2asimulations.com.

I'm sure the site is clean...but just giving a head's up to any of the A2A team who frequent the SOH.

I'm running Google Chrome,btw.

Henry
March 6th, 2010, 15:09
i get the same!
hackers maybe?
hope not
H

kilo delta
March 6th, 2010, 15:14
I'm thinking it's an over zealous Google?:)

lawdawg
March 6th, 2010, 15:18
Lewis from A2A confirmed they were attacked.
Sounds like folks who are/were bookmarked with older address ain't havin that discovery. Only folks with a newer address?!

kilo delta
March 6th, 2010, 15:21
Lewis from A2A confirmed they were attacked.
Sounds like folks who are/were bookmarked with older address ain't havin that discovery. Only folks with a newer address?!

Sorry to hear that!

I typed the link into my address bar...not bookmarked.

GypsyBaron
March 6th, 2010, 22:34
Latest report was the site is clean. No malware found.

Paul

stiz
March 6th, 2010, 23:37
its just google being funny, i just use the direct link to the fourms :)

http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/index.php

Lewis-A2A
March 7th, 2010, 03:24
thansk for the concern guys. Not sure eexactly what happened, but the site is now verified clean and running smoothly. :ernae:

Roadburner440
March 7th, 2010, 04:06
I wouldn't think there will be news on the Phantom for awhile. My best bet is that the B-17 Accu-sim will be the next piece we hear about since that will upgrade the WOP2 B-17 model to Accu-sim specs. Followed by the WOP3 Mustang later in the year, and then the Phantom sometime next year. Although I am curious to see how things are going. They always like to suprise with a few instructional videos over a month or so before release. For me that is when the wait gets harder. Is good to hear their site isn't infected with anything though. :USA-flag:

Lionheart
March 7th, 2010, 11:51
Google keeps the link malware labeled until you have it removed. We have one on our site from a hacking a while back, and dang if I can figure out how to get the google 'cleaning' procedure to work. I hope they figure out how to get theirs working. Their link is probably fine now, but the google label is drawing people away.. That isnt fair..

Bill

Hanimichal
March 7th, 2010, 17:13
hehehe Google Chrome is malware

Firefox, IExplorer, Opera + Kaspersky Internet security = no problems

kilo delta
March 8th, 2010, 01:29
Good to hear that the site has been fixxed,Lewis :applause:.

@Roadburner440.... Another year to wait for the Phantom??????:isadizzy: Let's hope A2A can push it out looooong before then! :icon_lol:

@Lionheart..... Not fair at all! Can you get in contact with Google in order to rectify this?

@Hanimichal.... I'd been running Firefox,Kaspersky Internet Security, Malwarebytes and Spybot for years. I've only just switched to Chrome recently and have found it a to be a faster browser than Firefox (which had been acting flaky for me of late).

Hanimichal
March 8th, 2010, 11:26
@Hanimichal.... I'd been running Firefox,Kaspersky Internet Security, Malwarebytes and Spybot for years. I've only just switched to Chrome recently and have found it a to be a faster browser than Firefox (which had been acting flaky for me of late).

I downloading now to test it :salute:

Thog10
March 8th, 2010, 14:16
I am getting the malware warning again in Chrome today. Anyone else?

kilo delta
March 8th, 2010, 14:54
I am getting the malware warning again in Chrome today. Anyone else?

Nope...fine for me today...no warnings. :)