PDA

View Full Version : Autumn leaves are so beautiful here

Navy Chief
November 6th, 2008, 17:57
Here in Southeast TN, the autumn leaves are really colorful this year.

These pictures were taken of the trees by our driveway.

NC

Panther_99FS
November 6th, 2008, 18:06
:mixedsmi:

jmig
November 6th, 2008, 18:08
Those are beautiful. I was up in north central Alabama the other day and noticed the leaves. I love fall colors too.

Snuffy
November 6th, 2008, 18:28
Very nice.

Damn I miss the changing seasons like that. I really need to get back up north ... :jump:

Thanks for sharing Chief!

luckydog
November 6th, 2008, 18:52
Colors are lookin' good here as well.........here's a few I took today.....about 5 minutes down the road.....

cheezyflier
November 6th, 2008, 19:02
luckydog, if i lived near someplace like that i'd be the bass fishin-est dude anybody ever saw!!:wavey:

luckydog
November 6th, 2008, 19:53
luckydog, if i lived near someplace like that i'd be the bass fishin-est dude anybody ever saw!!:wavey:

I hear ya Cheezy..........old Grampy Dog got me started

but I prefer CAT-fish

Here's a pic of Lucky Dog Jr. with his very 1st catch.....

N2056
November 6th, 2008, 21:07
One thing I discovered when I traveled to different duty stations in the Navy was seeing the different seasons. Born & raised in San Diego changes in season are not nearly as dramatic as they are in some places. I spent a winter & spring in Massachusetts, and I'll always remember how amazing the spring awakening was :applause:. I also lived in Bremerton, WA for 2 years, and again...watching the shift of seasons was greatly appreciated. I'd say that the biggest drawback of living in San Diego with it's great weather would be that you are out of touch with the actual seasonal changes...but you can drive an hour & see it happen up in the mountains :d

NSS
November 6th, 2008, 23:26
I just returned from a short break in Prague. Seems that autumn has finally struck...

Only got back 10 hours ago so the pictures are fresh, and unedited:costumes:

Lionheart
November 6th, 2008, 23:51
Man guys... Nice pics!

Its a real blessing to have such countrysides filled with life, beautiful trees, rain.. and rain..

Here are some 'autumn' pics from my side of the world...

You can almost see that its autumn. Its cool enough for the little ground squirrel to come out during the day. :d

Notice our authentic and historic architecture building structure with high flow ventilation system designed into the walls.