PDA

View Full Version : Orbx - FTX: NA 1S2 Darrington Municipal Airport RELEASED!

JayKae
March 5th, 2010, 12:48
This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX NA BLUE Pacific Northwest must be installed prior to use.

Located in a beautiful valley, Darrington Municipal Airport has one of the most glorious settings in the entire flight simulator world! Serving Snohomish County and dwarfed by the shadow of the mighty Whitehorse Mountain, this airfield is set in the heart of picturesque Darrington village on the confluence of two rivers. Rich in salmon fishing, wildlife and pristine natural surrounding, it's a perfect base for your bush flying adventures into the Glacier Peak Wilderness Area and North Cascades National Park.

The Orbx duo of Andreas Hegi and Heiko Glatthorn (aka 'Mango') have lovingly crafted this airfield to include so many details, including uniquely modeled churches, houses, hangars, buildings and of course, the 'little' touches. 1S2 is destined to become one of our bestsellers!

- Ground imagery at 30/60cm per pixel
- Beautifully modeled airport and town
- FSX gmax poly runway and aprons with fx
- Spectacular mountain setting
- Includes a large coverage of photoreal area
- Accurate watermasks for the rivers
- Photos taken by Orbx staff for all buildings
- Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements
- Seamlessly blends into FTX NA PNW
- Expertly seasonally color matched
- First in a series of WA area airports!
- Orbx TextureFlow optimised models

To purchase visit

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1216

MCDesigns
March 5th, 2010, 12:57
Another grand slam out of the park! It's like Christmas around here lately!

My GF threw some money into my paypal for my B-day, got Starks yesterday, now time for this one, WOOHOO! :ernae:
Congrats to Andreas and Heiko!

Mithrin
March 6th, 2010, 00:32
Wonderful. Oh I'm so tempted to get it now. I shouldn't though. Already spend too much. Will pick this up as soon as I get paid! It looks like a very good virtual Darrington!

jmig
March 6th, 2010, 04:30
Bitch to land on that little skinny ass runway. In all the hassle of finding it, missing the mountains and lining up, I forgot to put the gear down. :blind:

I think I might be a candidate for this year's Panther Award.

JAllen
March 15th, 2010, 07:51
What a treat! PNW with 1S2 is a dynamic work of art. If you don't have them you are missing out plain and simple. Thank you to all the artists who put this FTX scenery together. Your work is above all the rest.