PDA

View Full Version : ITS ME AGAIN ...LB, AKA JOSHUA ,, YES ANOTHER QUESTION

loverboy1
March 5th, 2010, 09:19
caps off opps .......

ok all works great on my rig and eto 1.3 is excellent with the addons and of course hobbitts missions are my favorite and

foutes, wulfmanns, for the battle of britain series and updates

beaus is very real and historical and im learning to fell for them so , as a simmer , it takes time to learn to drop rather than shoot ...lol ...there excellent beau .

my question is of real importance .

****** where does the team ****** go from here .

eto is forever and feel the best sim around for its eras and all

pto i see is likely next on there agenda ,

as a simmer i cant add much will contribuate to site when asked or donations required ......for site .....

so ,,,, is eto done and pto next

tks joshua aka lb

ndicki
March 5th, 2010, 09:54
There are always things to get right....

loverboy1
March 5th, 2010, 09:58
tks

:isadizzy:

BeauBrummie
March 5th, 2010, 10:39
The thing with this sim, is that every time the team dig in to improve it they always come up with more ideas of for the next update. ACC are always ready to improve/create more bases. They've pretty well covered the UK with bases, then there's always the rest of Europe. Effects are always being created improved on, new tools for mission builders e.g. I'm looking into creating a range of damaged ships to add realism to convoy missions and anti-ship missions. Basically with this bunch of develpers they're bending the shape of CFS3 as much as the hard coding will allow. In PTO they are looking to create new theatres for future add-ons. I'd love to see a northern European theatre covering Scotland-Norway-Murmansk.:isadizzy: