PDA

View Full Version : Alpha b-47

Taco
November 6th, 2008, 17:43
Need a little help,:isadizzy: I just purchased the B-47 for FSX and noticed a problem. Rudder keeps moving to the left in short jerks, which in turn, on take off turns the front main to the left also. Can't keep the plane from going to the left, also curtails the speed needed for take off. Has anyone else had this problem? And is there a fix? Thanks.

Big_Stick
November 7th, 2008, 07:18
Need a little help,:isadizzy: I just purchased the B-47 for FSX and noticed a problem. Rudder keeps moving to the left in short jerks, which in turn, on take off turns the front main to the left also. Can't keep the plane from going to the left, also curtails the speed needed for take off. Has anyone else had this problem? And is there a fix? Thanks.

Sounds like a controller issue or maybe the autopilot is on.

N332DW
November 7th, 2008, 08:47
yaw damper active?

fliger747
November 7th, 2008, 09:42
Also make sure all engines are running, and throttles active, which can be a controller assignment issue. As above by Big S, could be the autopilot on. Even if it is off, sometimes (on the ground) it will run the trim before you have disengaged it. Also check the takeoff with all wether turned off and make double sure trims are centered.

T.

PRB
November 7th, 2008, 15:11
Interesting, Taco. I have that plane, have a few hours in it for both FS9 and FSX. Never had that happen. I'd check to see the engines are responding to throttle input, then all the other stuff that has been suggested. With the CH Products throttle quadarnt, I've configured two Standard.XML files, one for two-engine operation, and one for three and above, in which one throttle lever controls all the engines.

Great plane, by the way. I like it!