PDA

View Full Version : ETO 1.30 + ETO Perf Visuals = Oreo Cookie + Ice Cold Milk......

rouge34rtw
March 4th, 2010, 18:42
I dunno what you code warriors did to it.......... but ETO 1.30 just smoothed out the last small areas of shimmering I was just learning how to block out and ignore while raining hate and discontent on unsuspecting Huns across the breadth and depth of the European continent....... and it looks absolutely stunning, in fact, I found myslef lost staring at the beautiful and highly detailed French countryside today, as I swung gently beneath my parachute.....because i had been staring at the beautiful and highly detailed french countryside when a pack of ME-109s dropped on me like a gaggle of shool yard bullies.....and as i bailed out of my Mk14 Spit, flames rushing back along the fuselage and over my head.....all I could think was....."I am getting an extra 15 FPS and better graphics???"

Its stunning gentlmen, absolutely, and without doubt.....I raise my tankard and doff my cap to all of you involved. It took a few minutes to download a 780Mb update....and a few more minutes for my rig to install it and me to place the lost file and run the BDP Zappr.... but it took hours to force myself to put my flight controller down and get my work done at home today ( well most of it at least.....:isadizzy:) Having come to this squadron of marvelous vagabonds from the formality and spit and polish found in the ranks of the US Mud Marines .....there isnt a lot that can surprise me to the point of distraction.....but ETO 1.30 has succeded in full to do just that... Hoorah !! Great job, and thank you for doing such a great job for us who can only fly through it in awe and admiration... :ernae:

loverboy1
March 4th, 2010, 19:16
wow wee youll never guess what i got straped on ......:icon_lol:

gianlucabagatti
March 6th, 2010, 08:51
hi rouge, I did follow your suggestions and made the changes to my 1.2 version and so improving the look of the game: do I have to do it again after installing the 1.3 version?

loverboy1
March 6th, 2010, 10:04
rouge whats up need to re do seems not ,,thoughts :isadizzy:

rouge34rtw
March 10th, 2010, 16:59
There shouldn't be any need to reinstall the visual tweaks/upgrades.....installing ETO 1.30 just added on to what you already had in ETO 1.2....

Nonato
March 10th, 2010, 17:05
Rouge

Where are the pics of your unfortunate flight?!:applause:

Could you please repeat or refer me to what you were talking of gaming visual/performance tweaks?

Nonato

rouge34rtw
March 10th, 2010, 17:17
Nonato, I am refering to the performance graphics tweak I put together with a little help from a couple of the boys.... plus the great graphics already found in the ETO 1.30 update....makes a beautiful flight... my visuals tweak is here:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=rouge34rtw