March 4th, 2010, 08:52
Forgive me if this has already been spotted :jump: :jump::jump:

http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/incomings.php3

Cirrus N210MS
March 4th, 2010, 09:00
thats sweet

MCDesigns
March 4th, 2010, 09:16
WOOHOO! I am soo glad I waited for this instead!!

Kiwikat
March 4th, 2010, 09:19
I wish they'd get the Bonanza done. :kilroy:

6297J
March 4th, 2010, 09:35
Thanks gajit!

If they work with the same people who tweaked the FDE for the taildragger then this could be the best ever. Can't wait :applause:

euroastar350
March 4th, 2010, 10:25
Dam that looks pretty...can't wait for this one:applause:

spotlope
March 4th, 2010, 12:36
Hot stuff! Hopefully we'll see some tundra tire and amphib pics soon, too.

doublecool
March 4th, 2010, 13:03
Now this news IS Doublec:jump::jump:l!

mfitch
March 4th, 2010, 14:10
This is the version in which I am interested. A friend owns one of these (floats summer/skis winter). Actually there are a lot of these around here.

monk1
March 4th, 2010, 14:37
Forgive me if this has already been spotted :jump: :jump::jump:

http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/incomings.php3

Oh hell yeah! Thanks for the HU. :mixedsmi::mixedsmi::mixedsmi:

ryanbatc
March 4th, 2010, 17:28
Cool! I never got the wheeled version, also awaiting the Bonanza. But I wonder what the prices will be?

gajit
March 9th, 2010, 05:40
Some more pics have appeared :jump::jump:

MCDesigns
March 9th, 2010, 13:40
Some more pics have appeared :jump::jump:

I LOVE tundra tires, but that cargo belly has got to go, hope they have a version without.

bring on the amphib!!!

spotlope
March 9th, 2010, 14:39
I LOVE tundra tires, but that cargo belly has got to go, hope they have a version without.

bring on the amphib!!!

+1 on losing the belly pod.

peter12213
March 9th, 2010, 14:44
I like the belly pod here, looks awesome, thanks for the Heads up!

chet twowolves
March 9th, 2010, 14:49
Myself.I,m all for the cargo belly,Good for long hauls.I say keep the cargo pod.

monk1
March 9th, 2010, 15:29

bring on the amphib!!!

Carenado says:

"It will have the option to detach the cargo pod in the tundra, amphibian and ski versions.

Carenado"

Aircanuck
March 9th, 2010, 18:00
..... yup, keep the cargo pod ........ pls !

Aircanuck :running:

MCDesigns
March 12th, 2010, 15:47
WOOHOO!! I'm in love, new images of the amphibian version are up, looking sweet!!

Reddog
March 12th, 2010, 16:02
Wish they would release then as singles, the amphib is all I want don't need the rest.

MCDesigns
March 12th, 2010, 16:28
Wish they would release then as singles, the amphib is all I want don't need the rest.

I see that point, but personally I want them all in a bundle. Seeing as they are all the same aircraft with extras added, they would have to charge a "normal" price for each and thus make it to expensive for someone interested in more than one model. As it is, the ones that bought the regular version are getting the shaft if they want the bush version now as well. What they should do is have each model for say around $17 and then a bundle for around $30, this way all can be happy and they can makeup their costs.

gajit
March 13th, 2010, 00:49
I agree MC

Stan V.
March 13th, 2010, 06:36
I see that point, but personally I want them all in a bundle. Seeing as they are all the same aircraft with extras added, they would have to charge a "normal" price for each and thus make it to expensive for someone interested in more than one model. As it is, the ones that bought the regular version are getting the shaft if they want the bush version now as well. What they should do is have each model for say around $17 and then a bundle for around $30, this way all can be happy and they can makeup their costs.

If you look at Carenado's other offerings, you'll see the C185F is similar in release scope to the C172N which was released first in a wheeled-only version at around $26 and then later they added a float version for $12+ and then finally a ski version for another $12+. If they follow this same strategy, it should provide everybody with what they want - pick and choose your desires for a reasonable price no matter what.

EDIT: Mea culpa - Carenado's own description of the upcoming Bush C185F configuration does refer to the amphibian, float, ski, and tundra options as "a package" so it looks like they will bundle them together. How they will price that package, however, is anybody's guess.

Stan