PDA

View Full Version : Super Cub: custom jobs

mike_cyul
March 4th, 2010, 08:15
Just thought I'd share a couple of examples of custom Super Cubs done for owners of the Super Cub packages, as a reminder that the opportunity exists to have a unique Super Cub that conforms exactly to your flying needs or desires.

This involves the mixing-and-matching of existing components, not the creation of new ones. There are some limitations, but if you'd like to have, for example, a different landing gear configuration, or have the instrument panel from a different Cub installed (or have your instruments re-arranged), or a more powerful engine, then this can be done.

Cost depends on the time it takes (and on my having the free time!), but usually it's $20+ (US) per aircraft. This includes testing and rewriting of the aircraft.cfg as necessary, followed by your own private page on the Flight Replicas Website to obtain your unique aircraft. Before that, screenshots are sent so that you can make sure you like what you see before going ahead and purchasing. :mixedsmi:

Anyway, just thought I'd remind you, in case you hadn't seen the statement in the Manual, as some seem to be getting a lot of enjoyment out of this offer.

Mike

gajit
March 4th, 2010, 08:45
Well done Mike.

I know i always ask but are you planning to release your "special" cub in the near future?

mike_cyul
March 4th, 2010, 09:15
Well done Mike.

I know i always ask but are you planning to release your "special" cub in the near future?

So much to do, so little time! :)

With so many Cubs out, it's taking a bit of a back seat, as I imagine everyone must be just about saturated to a certain degree. The good news is that when it's out it will benefit from the features in the Super Cubs (plus new ones). As well, there are three (and now perhaps four) other projects I'm already working with.... :isadizzy: :)

Mike

dswo
March 4th, 2010, 09:46
As well, there are three (and now perhaps four) other projects I'm already working with....

First Kurfuerst.

mike_cyul
March 4th, 2010, 11:57
First Kurfuerst.

May have to use you as a beta tester! :engel016:

Mike