PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian Aircraft Skin

gaffuri
March 4th, 2010, 07:11
Firs of all I want to tanks for all SOH responsables for their great work. Very nice!!!! :applause::applause::applause:

This is my firs post and I still have some doubts about how to do some things in here (and my english is not so good).

The point is that I had done a PT 19 brasilian skin and posted in the old SOH site... and now I would like to post a DH 82 Tigermoth of brazilian navy, but now there is a mesage that says I need to do something more to post the skin.

Can any one help me with this information?!?

And one more question I'm working in a Grumman G 44 and would like to bring more brazilian skins for cfs3, can I use this post to show some screanshots and open some space for sugenstions?!?!?

Tanks and sorry for any mistake.

Nonato
March 4th, 2010, 08:29
Firs of all I want to tanks for all SOH responsables for their great work. Very nice!!!! :applause::applause::applause:

This is my firs post and I still have some doubts about how to do some things in here (and my english is not so good).

The point is that I had done a PT 19 brasilian skin and posted in the old SOH site... and now I would like to post a DH 82 Tigermoth of brazilian navy, but now there is a mesage that says I need to do something more to post the skin.

Can any one help me with this information?!?

And one more question I'm working in a Grumman G 44 and would like to bring more brazilian skins for cfs3, can I use this post to show some screanshots and open some space for sugenstions?!?!?

Tanks and sorry for any mistake.

Guys, if you allow me to use the portuguese...

Taffuri

Acho excelente sua participação neste forum e tenho certeza que é uma aquisição muito bem vinda. Já participo há 2 anos, embora apenas escrevendo algumas missões. Muitas delas, aliás, envolvem os Thunderbolts do 1GvCa (pode olhar na seção de downloads).
Acho tb excelente que vc faça mais skins brasileiras pois a maioria das pessoas aqui, quando entrei, nem sabia que tínhamos participado da IIGuerra. Se posso sugerir algo, converse com o Bravo/4 que já tem inclusive uma skin do Catalina Arará prontinha. Seria interessante fazer uma outra mais tradicional, prateada e branca.
Obviamente vc nào só pode como deve usar o forum para expor seu trabalho antes de fazer o upload.
Para que vc possa fazer o upload escreva para o administrador(pode ser o Henry) e ele ativará sua permissão.
Se eu puder ajudar em qualquer coisa é só dizer.
Seja bem vindo.
Nonato

...and be welcome to this forum: you'll met some good people here!:applause:

gaffuri
March 4th, 2010, 09:21
Obrigado Nonato pela sua dica... eh bom saber q existe alguem q conheça e divulgue um pouco mais da nossa historia.
Na verdade minhas skins sao bem simples... mas ja q tive o trabalho de faze-las nao custa nada divulga-las. (e me inprecionei com os 69 downloads do pt 19 da Escola de Aeronaltica).

Nao tenho muito tempo disponivel para montar os skins por isso demoro um bom tempo para coloca-las no site.Mas o g 44 jah esta bastante adiantado e talvez coloque algumas fotos.
Mais uma vez nuito aobrigado!!

Sorry everyone, I used portuguese just to tanks our friend Nonato for his help.
But I appreciate any other sugestions.
Tanks

gaffuri
March 4th, 2010, 09:28
This is the g44 of brazilian air force projetct. It is not finished yet but it is on the way.:running:
Hope you like

gaffuri
March 4th, 2010, 09:35
12361235Sorry for the repetition, but this one is ready!!

ndicki
March 4th, 2010, 12:00
A Tiger Moth for CFS3? Tell me more.... :jump:

HouseHobbit
March 4th, 2010, 12:24
WOW...
:salute::salute::salute:

BeauBrummie
March 4th, 2010, 12:48
A Tiger Moth for CFS3? Tell me more.... :jump:
Clive's going to wet himself it this pans out.:applause:

Frosty
March 4th, 2010, 12:52
Clive's going to wet himself it this pans out.:applause:

Hmm, me too!! This would be a very nice addition to those ACC training airfields - provided we'd get a proper skin, of course. Where can we get this staple food of basic flying training?

Nonato
March 4th, 2010, 13:33
Guys

I think the Tiger Moth is available from Philip M's site IIRC.

Well, I apologize if I'm wrong but...don't you think Gaffuri deserves some sort of welcome words from us as usual for people posting for the first time?

Anyway...

Non

MajorMagee
March 4th, 2010, 14:26
I've got a Tigermoth in my ETO install. It's called DH82 tigermoth and is wearing basic RAF skins.

gaffuri
March 4th, 2010, 16:11
My mistake. Just to everybody know... this is a skin for the tigermoth.
The real plane and much other fantastic model you can get in the "freewarecfs3.webs.com".
I hope there were no mistake about what I said.

Just to complete what I said. I want to make some brazilian's skins for cfs3. I would like to make some planes to, but I don't know how.
Apologize again for any misunderstood. (this vocabulary is a little new to me)

Nonato
March 4th, 2010, 16:52
My mistake. Just to everybody know... this is a skin for the tigermoth.
The real plane and much other fantastic model you can get in the "freewarecfs3.webs.com".
I hope there were no mistake about what I said.

Just to complete what I said. I want to make some brazilian's skins for cfs3. I would like to make some planes to, but I don't know how.
Apologize again for any misunderstood. (this vocabulary is a little new to me)

freewarecfs3.webs.com
This is Phillip'M's site...Many good things there, including two choppers...