PDA

View Full Version : Video: Mission---ETO 1.30 Wellington North Sea Sub Hunt

flyer01
March 3rd, 2010, 03:13
ETO 1.30 Wellington North Sea Sub Hunt. era 3, what if. There are many mission like this in the newly released ETO Expansion 1.30.
If you don't like ETO 1.30 Expansion----- you just don't like flight sim's. :icon_lol:

Enjoy!:jump:

flyer01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm52B_v1r2Q

flyer01
March 3rd, 2010, 03:28
:kilroy: You can left click on the YouTube logo on the small screen and get to the YouTube site and see the video in full screen.

Thank You,
flyer01

grizzly50
March 3rd, 2010, 05:01
Mike,

This is truly one of your best efforts. Absolutely amazing, bud. Great immersion.

BRAVO!!!!!

Kasey

O-1Driver
March 3rd, 2010, 05:20
Mike,

This is truly one of your best efforts. Absolutely amazing, bud. Great immersion.

BRAVO!!!!!

Kasey

What Kasey said + 1

O-1

flyer01
March 3rd, 2010, 05:58
Thank You, Kasey and O-1. :guinness:

Mike

BeauBrummie
March 3rd, 2010, 08:01
Great stuff Mike. Initially I thought your pilot was going to stay up high, which would have been a problem as CC pilots would get a nose bleed at altitudes over 1500 ft. :icon_lol:

Here's a thought for a future video. The one thing CFS3 hasn't been able to recreate very well was the CC bomber gunners strafing the U-boats to suppress the flak. As ships the ai turret gunners wouldn't shoot, and it's really hard to man the turret and get the bomber to do a low ( ai hates low) straight run over the sub. But now with the drivable VIIF (which is an aircraft model) they will e it, but conversely the ai aircraft don't like bombing it because it's an aircraft. For a video, I suppose you'll have to mix and match to your requirements.

HouseHobbit
March 3rd, 2010, 08:32
Another GREAT and Wonderful video, If you keep this up My friend,
We will have to get a Oscar's award for you..
Thank you..
:salute::salute:

Phenozo
March 3rd, 2010, 08:47
This pilot has definitely turned the smoking light on! Good show ole' chap.

Murray Cod
March 4th, 2010, 01:19
I never knew "Gimme Shelter" was 8:25 long. great song.

also a very good video too.

well done
MC

flyer01
March 4th, 2010, 20:00
Thank you for the nice comments on the video. This video will be heard the top.
With the mission in ETO I will try!:icon_lol:
With spring on the door step I will have RL things to do more often and the videos may be less.

Thank you for your support,

flyer01:salute: