PDA

View Full Version : CFS3 ETO Expansion Update Rev 1.30 Is Finally Released and up at Aussiex

grizzly50
February 28th, 2010, 04:35
Ladies, Gentlemen, Children of all Ages,

It's Here!!!!!

In the words of JayKae:

"Just letting you guys know very quickly it has been released

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...&showfile=1091 (http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1091) "

Extra special thanks to JayKae at Aussiex to hosting this Update download for us.

Please do not use this link from here. Simply copy it into the address bar of your internet browser and go from there.

To all, yes, it is an addition to CFS3 ETO Expansion Rev 1.0 + CFS3 ETO Expansion Cumalative Update Rev 1.20.

You have to have both installed and in place to install CFS3 ETO Expansion Update Rev 1.30.

S.O.P. (Standard Operating Procedure) still applies: Please read all READMEs before installation. Also before installation of CFS3 ETO Epansion Update Rev 1.30, please remember to start ETO in Era 1 and exit, then set the ETO Spawn Selector to 1, Stock Spawn Mode.

Note: Testing has revealed that you can even install this over the FirePower_USAAF_Heavy_Bombers_2eto pack installation, or vice versa, with no problems. This does NOT refer to an entire FirePower install, however. That previous restriction still applies.

Got git 'er, Guys!!!!!

(Man, a guy can't even get a little sleep around here with all the excitement. People are acting like they've been waiting for a long while, or something. LOLOLOLOL)

Y'all have any problems or questions, be sure to let us know.

To Admins and/or Mods: May we have this as a Sticky, please?

italflyer
February 28th, 2010, 06:49
Downloading now :-)

will have to wait 'til I can install it on my computer until tonight or tomorrow :-(

Thanks to all involved for your efforts......

cheers

hairyspin
February 28th, 2010, 09:26
:applause::applause::applause: Got it. Thank you all who laboured long on this! :medals:

pachi
February 28th, 2010, 09:42
Oh man finally, this is awesome thx a bunch guys, I'm downling right now :jump::applause::ernae:

and after watching WW2 in HD again last night :salute:

Judan
February 28th, 2010, 17:37
Good job guys thanks for all your hard work.:applause:
Salute Judan:salute:

Emile
March 1st, 2010, 09:56
Congratulations and thanks a lot.