PDA

View Full Version : ETO 1.3 Released

BeauBrummie
February 28th, 2010, 01:33
809 (http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...&showfile=1091)
Click Here (http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1091)

There will be another announcement soon when Kasey's awake with more details. PLEASE do read the IMPORTANT-READ ME FIRST BEFORE INSTALLATION OF CFS3 ETO Expansion 1.30 and follow the two stage process carefully. You have to have both ETO 1.0 & 1.2 installed and in place to install CFS3 ETO Expansion Update Rev 1.30. A clean install is preferable but do back up if you're installing over a modded ETO

S.O.P. (Standard Operating Procedure) still applies: Please read all READMEs before installation. Also before installation of CFS3 ETO Epansion Update Rev 1.30, please remember to start ETO in Era 1 and exit, then set the ETO Spawn Selector to 1, Stock Spawn Mode.

Note: Testing has revealed that you can even install this over the FirePower_USAAF_Heavy_Bombers_2eto pack installation, or vice versa, with no problems. This does NOT refer to an entire FirePower install, however. That previous restriction still applies.

Enjoy

Beau on behalf of all the Groundhogs

gianlucabagatti
February 28th, 2010, 02:52
hi Beau! downloading right now!

BeauBrummie
February 28th, 2010, 03:12
Hope you enjoy it mate.

30 downloads already:wavey:

Old Tiger
February 28th, 2010, 03:13
:salute:D/l now:medals:Many Many THANKS :ernae::applause:to the ETO Groundhogs TEAM

loverboy1
February 28th, 2010, 11:02
works like clock work ...all ok on my rig is execellent ........

yea baby

love the new gunnery and missions

LB/JOSHUA

:applause:

gradyhappyg
February 28th, 2010, 11:33
If you have that aggravating Norton Security remember to turn it off before running the old files remover/zapper. :isadizzy:I was almost foiled again. Thanks for this great update to all involved. Enough posting back to some flying.:salute:

dsawan
February 28th, 2010, 13:18
eto bdp zapper.exe. not found. Hi, I did everything in readme but this step. I click on icon from desktop and it says searching for bdp zapper. it doesnt find it and I looked manally in folder and dont see it there. Anyone else having probs? is there a fix?

gradyhappyg
February 28th, 2010, 13:57
eto bdp zapper.exe. not found. Hi, I did everything in readme but this step. I click on icon from desktop and it says searching for bdp zapper. it doesnt find it and I looked manally in folder and dont see it there. Anyone else having probs? is there a fix?

You will have to redownload it the zapper that is. Just guessing your security software zapped the zapper. ( it sure zapped mine) Someone had just the ETO exe files for download somewhere but it's been a while and I forget where. You can find one at Avhistory.org but I don't know if it will work with ETO. Just remember to turn off your Security software before unzipping and copying it into the ETO main folder and running zapper. Hope this helps. PS might be a good idea to keep a copy of the zapper hidden and in the zip file in case it happens again.

Phenozo
February 28th, 2010, 14:33
This already came up recently and Beau has the ETO .BDP Zapper as a stand alone download at his website :

http://www.beauscfs3.leaveningonline.com/html/eto_files.html

Turn Off the Norton AVG or Whatever You Have and User Account Controls Settings

Restart your computer :

Download and Run the "CFS3 ETO Expansion BDP Zapper.exe" per ETO Installation Instructions.

Follow the ETO 1.30 installation steps, including the "now functional" .BDP Zapper.

Afterwards turn the above programs back on, and restart computer.

Worked for me, ran the zapper as instructed, installed the addon sucessfully, all is good. Thanks Beau!