PDA

View Full Version : Dromader ride in Farmington (Tim Piglet Conrad & Marvin Carter)

Cleartheprop
February 27th, 2010, 12:56
One more time, all freeware! The excellent Dromader is from Mr Tim Piglet Conrad and the newly released Farmington airfield from Mr Marvin Carter.. (J-B Golf scenery).
Guest Stars are Carenado Cessna 185 and the wonderful Supercub by Flight Replicas. :running:
1mZlPM_VWT4

Piglet
February 27th, 2010, 19:10
That was cool!
Was gonna convert the Dromader to FSX, but I can't find my source files!!:isadizzy::isadizzy:

djscoo
February 27th, 2010, 19:16
Love the Dromader!

CodyValkyrie
February 27th, 2010, 19:17
Another great video mate. Always enjoy your work. Loved how you played with the audio too, it catches your attention and keeps you sucked in.

Marvin Carter
February 27th, 2010, 19:34
I was there today, but was closed because of rain. The video dose capture the real mood of the place!!!

JamesChams
February 27th, 2010, 20:03
Mr. "MirageIII2009"
Lovely!!! It has that "Iowa Farm small town home" appeal; Very entertaining video... :jump::wiggle:
Now, I hope all those sounds are included in the scenery because I really want to believe that I'm flying in for some good home cook'in and some apple pie to take back with me on my return voyage... :icon_lol:

Please post a download link to this video; Thanks! :wavey:

Mr. Marvin Carter
Frankly, that scenery should be payware from the look of it, it way too good; Bravo! :applause::guinness:
Can you post a download link, Please?

Thanks Gents! :salute:

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Spiritual_Journey.html)

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

SirBenn21
February 27th, 2010, 22:16
Cool video as always. :applause:

Ben

Sky~6
February 28th, 2010, 00:18
You always make such great video's man....:medals::medals:

Marvin Carter
February 28th, 2010, 15:55
Its in FSX /scenery at Flightsim.com!!!

HercFan
March 1st, 2010, 04:27
Great as usual! I really like the helicopter shots... oups, I meant the mighty Super Cub!

JamesChams
March 1st, 2010, 04:55
Its in FSX /scenery at Flightsim.com!!!
Thank you Mr. Marvin Carter; just downloaded it and will try it out shortly.:applause:

Much appreciated!

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Spiritual_Journey.html)

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

Cazzie
March 1st, 2010, 06:13
Really fine video Mirage. Kudos to Marvin on J. B. Golf too, Piglet already knows I have everything he's ever done for both sims! :guinness:

And why is it that I get the best frames rates of all in FSX with a Piglet aircraft? :ernae:
Caz

res non verba
March 1st, 2010, 08:17
well done, another excellent video. here in portugal we use a lot the dromader for fire fighting, i love it!

:ernae:

Cleartheprop
March 1st, 2010, 13:24
Thank You everyone for your kind and supporting messages!
And thank you Tim and Marvin for your tremendous work! (and all talented freeware designers! :)
Your gifts are priceless! :ernae:

Marvin Carter
March 1st, 2010, 13:37
Your Welcome!!!