PDA

View Full Version : Choctaw NOLF - Beta Request

thetford569
February 26th, 2010, 19:09
Hey guys,

I know everyone's going to by flying PNW after this weekend and I am as well! However, I finally finished fixing some issues with my Choctaw NOLF scenery that I have been working on and I am looking for some beta testers here before I make a general release. If you are interested please send me a PM and I will send you a download link. I'm working tomorrow so it will take a couple of days before I have this ready to download. Thanks for the help! More info and screenshots below...

NOLF Choctaw (KNFJ) is located in the Florida panhandle near Pensacola NAS and NAS Whiting Field. It is a Navy Outlying Landing Field (NOLF) used primarily by NAS Whiting students to practice touch and go's, Emergency Landing Profiles (ELP) and traffic pattern work. The idea behind the NOLF is to take the traffic load off the main field during high intensity student training. I chose this airport because it needed an upgrade in FSX and being my first scenery project I needed something simple and this was it! If anyone has been to Choctaw before or knows the area it would be great if you could beta this. I live in Texas and I have not learned how to do custom buildings yet so the airport is not 100% accurate but it's better than default. If you have the T-34 Mentor AI packages from MAIW you will have some T-34 students flying around in the scenery (but you have to be there at the right time). This scenery also includes working IFLOLS trailers thanks to Sylvain Parouty! Thanks again to anyone who can help...

Brandon

thetford569
February 26th, 2010, 19:11
Didn't like the way I tried to attach the photos...here are the screens...

thetford569
February 26th, 2010, 19:11
More screenshots from Choctaw NOLF...

rsgunner
February 27th, 2010, 04:58
PM sent.

Russ

X_Man
February 23rd, 2012, 16:12
I installed this scenery but the runway doesn't show up in FS Commander which means the AFCAD wasn't done correctly. Please fix, this is a great scenery dude. The runway and airport need to be identified for this to work like any other airport in FSX.