PDA

View Full Version : target - player view?

the Dutchman
February 26th, 2010, 08:02
I've been struggling with CFS3 views from the beginning,dunno why,and in the past managed in the end to get the target to player view just can't recall how,can't find it in the control settings either,could someone please help me out?

grizzly50
February 26th, 2010, 08:42
I've been struggling with CFS3 views from the beginning,dunno why,and in the past managed in the end to get the target to player view just can't recall how,can't find it in the control settings either,could someone please help me out?

:kilroy:The Dutchman, here we go with all known Views:

F3: Toggles internal/external cockpit and crew station views.
F4: Toggles Virtual Cockpit View, Spot View, Chase View, and Player/Target View.
F6: Returns player to Cockpit from other stations. Also may toggle other pilot's seat viewpoints.
F7: Bombardier Station View.
F8: Cycles to gun stations.
F9: Bomb/Rocket View.

Shift + F6: Float View.
Shift + F9: Flyby View.

Ctrl + Shift + F4: Toggles Player/Target View to Target/Player View. (White text on screen will still say "Player/Target View".) Note: You have to be in Player/Target View for this to work.

I think this last one is the one for which you are looking.

I hope this helps.:d

the Dutchman
February 26th, 2010, 08:58
That must be it!
Many thanks!
So in target/player view i can zoom in and out,but cannot rotate?

grizzly50
February 26th, 2010, 09:38
:kilroy:The Dutchman, yeppir. This is true. You can only zoom in and out, but not rotate in this view.:d

the Dutchman
February 26th, 2010, 09:53
Thanks again,i tried setting up control assignments,for which you have to type in a new name,but you can't see on screen what you are typing so i just typed in some letters to try,and behold it appeared in the bar,but how do i delete those configurations again,you can delete assignments but i can't find how to delete a complete assigned configuration?

Thanks for your patience!