PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo Studios F4F Wildcat

Deano
February 25th, 2010, 12:26
Hi guys do we have any F4F fanatics around, if so please contact me, thanks for you time.

mal998
February 25th, 2010, 13:00
Dean,
I responded on your forum.
mal998

MCDesigns
February 25th, 2010, 13:03
Dang, I saw the title and rushed in looking for pics, LOL. :jump:

jankees
February 25th, 2010, 13:05
not a fanatic yet, but that may change...
I'll wet my paint brushes...

jessie r.
February 25th, 2010, 13:05
hello my name is Jessie andif there is anything i can help you with let me know thanks

Cleartheprop
February 25th, 2010, 13:10
Hello Dean, Let me know if I can help with the F4F ! :ernae:

stiz
February 25th, 2010, 13:12
i can tell ya know mudmarine is just the fanatic your looking for, dont say i didnt warn ya! :icon_lol:

Deano
February 25th, 2010, 14:06
thanks for the posting guys really appreciated, theres nothing worse than wading through loads of data to find that some of it is hmmm wrong :isadizzy: but then its indeed to late when released.

Thanks again for you help guys, keep the data of the F4F-3 and F4F-4 coming in, I'm categorizing it all as we speak so I can then go over our model with a fine toothed comb.

jojohnson9
February 25th, 2010, 15:45
Yes to the F4F, for sure. Build the P-39 and I'll pay double for it !!

lifejogger
February 25th, 2010, 19:30
Yes, yes, yes, I want an F4F for FSX to fly with SBD!!!!!!!

Deano
February 26th, 2010, 02:48
Yes to the F4F, for sure. Build the P-39 and I'll pay double for it !!

The P39 model we're working on is the N and Q variant.

jonraptor
February 26th, 2010, 22:18
Deano, I must say you and your company produce some of the most amazing addons for us warbird enthusiasts! I am very excited over the possible developement of the F4F, any chance that you will round out the Grumman iron works with the F7F tigercat? I'm also wondering why we can't get a decent Centaurus powered Sea Fury made.....? Good luck on the P-39 model, another one of my favorite planes that didnt get much notoriety during the war.

Deano
February 27th, 2010, 04:37
Hi there,

Someone mentioned to the me that there is a FSX Sea Fury in the making so it was taken off of my list, I cant remember now who the developer was though.

But thanks for you kind comments, it makes it more worthwhile having the backing from currrent and future customers.

Re F7F, this is on the list and we have an additional 4 models to release this year so we currently have our work cut out.

Deano, I must say you and your company produce some of the most amazing addons for us warbird enthusiasts! I am very excited over the possible developement of the F4F, any chance that you will round out the Grumman iron works with the F7F tigercat? I'm also wondering why we can't get a decent Centaurus powered Sea Fury made.....? Good luck on the P-39 model, another one of my favorite planes that didnt get much notoriety during the war.

MudMarine
February 27th, 2010, 04:45
I've been begging for YEARS for an F4F!!!!!! I would say I'm a huge wildkitty fan, and I have the pilot manuals and books to prove it! :icon_lol: