PDA

View Full Version : @ mhimhi

Nick C
February 24th, 2010, 09:23
As the other thread has been closed, I just thought I'd start a new one to quickly state "lovely video", looks like this will be a super add-on.

:applause::applause::applause:

JamesChams
February 24th, 2010, 09:25
...I just thought I'd start a new one to quickly state "lovely video"...:applause::applause::applause:2nd that .... :salute::salute::salute:

Cleartheprop
February 24th, 2010, 09:29
As the other thread has been closed, I just thought I'd start a new one to quickly state "lovely video", looks like this will be a super add-on.

:applause::applause::applause:

+ 1 there ! :ernae:

Tim-HH
February 24th, 2010, 09:31
Yes, a superb video of an impressive aircraft! :applause:

Greetings
Tim

hey_moe
February 24th, 2010, 09:52
I didn't like closing it either. The video look great but when members start attacking one another we have to draw the line. I think by now most in here should already know the rules and we don't condone that type of behavior.

Nick C
February 24th, 2010, 10:03
Understood Moe, although my morbid curiosity did want to see more, lol. Perhaps those who were involved could pop down to Canelo's Cantina and continue their 'debate' for my entertainment?

hey_moe
February 24th, 2010, 10:05
LOL....We don't allow it in there either :monkies:
Understood Moe, although my morbid curiosity did want to see more, lol. Perhaps those who were involved could pop down to Canelo's Cantina and continue their 'debate' for my entertainment?

Roger
February 24th, 2010, 10:07
Great video! I fly for fun and so I think do you. Let's keep the fun in our hobby...it's serious enough when you step outside into the real world.:icon29:

Henry
February 24th, 2010, 10:26
Great video! I fly for fun and so I think do you. Let's keep the fun in our hobby...it's serious enough when you step outside into the real world.:icon29:
ill drink to that:guinness:
H

Nick C
February 24th, 2010, 10:39
Oh I'm all for fun Roger, just tongue in cheek comments...except when I put my fingers in my ears and waggle them towards people. :a1310: :d

Henry
February 24th, 2010, 10:57
Oh I'm all for fun Roger, just tongue in cheek comments...except when I put my fingers in my ears and waggle them towards people. :a1310: :d
Ill drink you that too:guinness:
any excuse:icon_lol:
it is a great video :applause:
i hope it has a first class Bar:salute:
H

Nick C
February 24th, 2010, 11:00
You'll need to take off your flying hat to get in...also being alive may help too, unless they serve spirits.

Henry
February 24th, 2010, 11:04
You'll need to take off your flying hat to get in...also being alive may help too, unless they serve spirits.
you take the fun out of everything dontcha:icon_lol:
LOL
H

Nick C
February 24th, 2010, 11:08
If I didn't Henry, I'd be the most miserable person you'd ever met. :engel016:

Navy Chief
February 24th, 2010, 11:29
This may be a stupid question, but is there supposed to be a link to a video? Don't see one.

Henry
February 24th, 2010, 11:35
there is if you look at the concorde thread that is closed
H

Henry
February 24th, 2010, 11:36
If I didn't Henry, I'd be the most miserable person you'd ever met. :engel016:
no thats my wife:icon_lol:
H

Nick C
February 24th, 2010, 11:37
This may be a stupid question, but is there supposed to be a link to a video? Don't see one.

LOOK HERE (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?32011-NEWS%21%21-VIDEO-PREVIEW-of-the-ALL-NEW-CONCORDE-X-from-Flight-Sim-Lab-%21-Stunning-add-on%21&p=363054&viewfull=1#post363054)

Nick C
February 24th, 2010, 11:38
no thats my wife:icon_lol:
H

I don't know her, but I won't argue the point. :d

Henry
February 24th, 2010, 11:48
I don't know her, but I won't argue the point. :d
me niether never argue with she that should be obeyed
life could become shorter:icon_lol:
LOL
H

Lionheart
February 24th, 2010, 12:15
Just saw this post, went back, found the original, played the movie and....

WOW!!!!!

What a cool movie! I loved it! Kept me right in my seat. Love the angles, everything...

One nice jet.

Thanks Nick for the heads up.

Bill

Navy Chief
February 24th, 2010, 12:56
Yep, a cool video. Thanks for the links!!!

dswo
February 24th, 2010, 13:38
I would have missed this. Thank you, Nick.

peter12213
February 24th, 2010, 13:43
That video was amazing, can't wait to try that!

BOOM
February 24th, 2010, 14:17
Another incredible vid from him!!!! Thanks for reposting!!!!
Cheers!!

Lionheart
February 24th, 2010, 14:17
I have always loved the Concord. I was doing all the preset flights in it when it came out in FS2002Pro. Loved making the transition through to Mach, departing Boston International for Heathrow. For a while you go flat, increase speed, you slow a bit as you hit the barrier, then bang! you start accellerating and resume your climbout.

Very bad mistake if you try it with autopilot. High speed stall every time, lol..

JamesChams
February 24th, 2010, 14:19
Well, I'm glad everyone was entertained by all of this; especially you Nick C. LOL :icon_lol:; however, I only wanted to better inform users and help Mr. Roberto Conti "Mhimhi" continue making excellent FS videos with the info. I posted. Not debate anyone's knowledge here, which I'm sure is quite good for FS at least.
But, frankly, I feel sorry for Capt. "B.rent S.tolle" - he's in need of your love and affections, so you'll be nice to him despite any bad feels you may have. Personally, I gave him enough of a trashing before, I didn't intend to do it again here. If that's what you thought, your wrong...
So, let's everybody get along again. :wavey:

Mr. Moe,

You did the right thing, Sir, for now by locking that thread... But, perhaps, you can unlock it again, later, when things settle down and cooler heads prevail.

Thank you Sir!

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Spiritual_Journey.html)

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

jmig
February 24th, 2010, 15:19
Well, I'm glad everyone was entertained by all of this; especially you Nick C. LOL :icon_lol:; however, I only wanted to better inform users and help Mr. Roberto Conti "Mhimhi" continue making excellent FS videos with the info. I posted. Not debate anyone's knowledge here, which I'm sure is quite good for FS at least.
But, frankly, I feel sorry for Capt. "B.rent S.tolle" - he's in need of your love and affections, so you'll be nice to him despite any bad feels you may have. Personally, I gave him enough of a trashing before, I didn't intend to do it again here. If that's what you thought, your wrong...
So, let's everybody get along again. :wavey:

Mr. Moe,

You did the right thing, Sir, for now by locking that thread... But, perhaps, you can unlock it again, later, when things settle down and cooler heads prevail.

Thank you Sir!

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Spiritual_Journey.html)

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

James if you ever call another member B.S. again, I will see to having you take a little vacation from SOH. Do you get my meaning? Maybe you should start practicing some of the Christianity you proclaim in your signatures.

Willy
February 24th, 2010, 16:06
John, well said and I've got your back on it.

Cag40Navy
February 24th, 2010, 16:30
mhimhi, thanks for the awsome video!

EgoR64
February 24th, 2010, 16:32
Very Cool !! :applause:

Henry
February 24th, 2010, 16:38
John, well said and I've got your back on it.
im right behind yall
H:angryfir::angryfir:

2Low
February 24th, 2010, 17:18
Awsome video mhimhi! Great production.:applause:

Chacha
February 24th, 2010, 20:45
... Real Awesome video....

Wow.. Real Cool.... :ernae:

falcon409
February 25th, 2010, 09:59
Yea, same here Chief, this seems to be something it was assumed everyone knew about. I haven't a clue what they're talking about either.

Lateral-G
February 25th, 2010, 10:03
I didn't like closing it either. The video look great but when members start attacking one another we have to draw the line. I think by now most in here should already know the rules and we don't condone that type of behavior.

I miss all the good threads...........:pop4:

-G-

falcon409
February 25th, 2010, 10:09
Yep, nice video. Since I didn't have a reason to post anything after watching it, I didn't follow as the thread continued. If watching the video eventually caused the thread to tank, then it amazes me how there are folks who can find a reason to instigate based on nothing.

Francois
February 25th, 2010, 10:32
Just check out simFlight.com news, it's there :icon_lol: