PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions

XLR8
February 23rd, 2010, 17:15
Hi all, I have a couple of question that hopully someone can help me with.

1> The YF-23 from FSD. Once downloaded can it be saved on a disk for later loading,say after reformat or A new PC purchase.

2> I think I seen a F-22 in deveopment maybe from FSD. Is it finished or a release time.

2> There is also 2 F-35 in development. One from IRIS ,from there wab site its still in deveopment. And one from Dino ? . Is it done yet.

Or any others. Thanks

falcon409
February 23rd, 2010, 17:36
Hi all, I have a couple of question that hopefully someone can help me with.

1> The YF-23 from FSD. Once downloaded can it be saved on a disk for later loading,say after reformat or A new PC purchase.
2> I think I seen a F-22 in development maybe from FSD. Is it finished or a release time?
3> There is also 2 F-35 in development. One from IRIS, from there web site its still in development. And one from Dino? Is it done yet?
Or any others. Thanks
#1, yes it can be saved and definitely should be along with every single correspondence from the company that had anything related to activation codes, serial numbers, order numbers, etc. If you lose any of that you may regret it.
#2, Nothing on an F-22 from the FSD website as far as I can see and even if it was being developed, I wouldn't look for it any time this year.
#3, I know Dino is working on the F-35, but that's a very complicated piece of machinery, so again, I wouldn't look for it any time soon.
:salute:

AckAck
February 23rd, 2010, 18:15
MilVis was/is developing an F-22, but I don't know who was slated to release it. Last time I remember seeing anything about it was Sept/October of last year - maybe a little later than that?

Abacus has an F-35(B?) out for FS9 and FSX, if you really want one now - for $10 bucks, try before you buy. There is an F-22 in the Fighter Pilot 2 collection as well. And the F-35 is also in International Fighters or Carrier Strike Force.

Dino's F-35, IIRC, is a C version? Not the VTOL version?

Brian

AckAck
February 24th, 2010, 05:48
Apparently I don't remember correctly, since Dino's are F-35A variants...

Brian