PDA

View Full Version : Carenado Piper Arrow spotted!!

gajit
November 5th, 2008, 22:53
http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/incomings.php3 :jump::jump::jump:

Now thats gonna be great - well done Carenado :jump:

calypsos
November 6th, 2008, 00:15
Thanks for the HU, she looks very pretty! I am still awaiting the FSX T-34 though.

Roger
November 6th, 2008, 01:07
Thanks for the HU, she looks very pretty! I am still awaiting the FSX T-34 though.

Me too! However with the Mentor there were considerable problems as a port-over (quickly un-ported:costumes:) there's probably a lot of work to do!

doublecool
November 6th, 2008, 02:25
It's good to see new planes coming from them....

Please let the next new little gem be the "Piper Tomahawk"

euroastar350
November 6th, 2008, 03:32
Carenado seems to be pretty busy nowadays pumping out these great aircraft for us to enjoy. I remember when they used to take months to bring out another aircraft, now it seems like weeks for another airplane:costumes: Great show Carenado:ernae:

JimC1702
November 6th, 2008, 05:29
I'm looking forward to the Cessna 172. I might actually retire my beloved Flight 1 172.

Jim

YQTFun
November 6th, 2008, 05:49
Had to replace my keyboard from all my drooling over the Piper :)

Killbilly
November 6th, 2008, 07:04
The Piper looks great, but I sure wish they'd get that V-35 updated to full FSX. I really miss that little son of a Beechcraft.

cheezyflier
November 6th, 2008, 08:43
i considered the $17 piper 180, but really, i already have piglet's aa-5b, i dont really need the carenado.

can i ask about the 172 in this thread? what is it you like over the default one?

MCDesigns
November 6th, 2008, 09:09
Carenado seems to be pretty busy nowadays pumping out these great aircraft for us to enjoy. I remember when they used to take months to bring out another aircraft, now it seems like weeks for another airplane:costumes: Great show Carenado:ernae:

Agreed George! Even if it is just reworking older models and running them thru the FSX exporter, I am very glad to see the Carenado planes coming out for FSX!

i
can i ask about the 172 in this thread? what is it you like over the default one?

For me I think the carenado models have more realistic texturing and thus makes my experience more immersive.

I doubt I'll get the 172 though, to slow of a flyer for me. I thought the Flight1 model would make me enjoy the 172 experience more in FS9, it just made me long for a plane with more horsepower, LOL.

spotlope
November 6th, 2008, 09:42
I'm very interested in their 172N because it's much closer in vintage and look to the 172M I trained in than the spiffy, newer default version.

heywooood
November 6th, 2008, 20:07
I just love the Carenado planes - they are highly detailed and very low impact...better on frames than even the default GA :ernae:

tigisfat
November 6th, 2008, 21:49
These days, my main saddle is a non-turbo piper arrow just because it's the only complex around that's available for getting students their commercial ratings. I have such strong feelings for it that I don't ever want to fly it MSFS.:d

I wonder if they're going to model it as an underpowered pile of crap that is hard, no scratch that, nearly impossible to start when it's cold? Now THAT is my idea of realism in MSFS. :costumes: I can hold headings better than the autopilot when I've got a sectional stretched in front of the entire instrument panel including the yoke!! Man, I could go on forever knocking this aircraft.

Seriously though, they put out awesome add-ons and I hope it brings someone joy.

gajit
November 6th, 2008, 23:16
I just love the Carenado planes - they are highly detailed and very low impact...better on frames than even the default GA :ernae:

Agreed - if only every addon was made the Carenado way and attention to detail.

cheezyflier
November 7th, 2008, 05:51
so far i have the 206 and the 182. i am beginning to like the 182 better than the 206, but i'd be hard pressed to explain why.

YQTFun
November 7th, 2008, 10:14
so far i have the 206 and the 182. i am beginning to like the 182 better than the 206, but i'd be hard pressed to explain why.

For me the 182 seems a bit snappier in control than the 206 but that is understandable as the 206 is more of a family wagon so is a little beefier.

Love them both

Me, just starting the last leg of a cross US flight

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/pug2775/VIFC/2008-10-19_14-41-1-890.jpg

Prepping for the start of the cross Canada flight

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/pug2775/C182Q/ScreenShot037.png

DrZGard
November 7th, 2008, 10:23
They both fly like a minivan, the 206 is just the stretched minivan.