PDA

View Full Version : Color preferances

Blondi
February 23rd, 2010, 13:31
When I used to sign in everything was a nice light and dark green. now its blue and white. How do I get the green back.Its easier on the eyes.:confused:

Blondi:cost1:

erufle
February 26th, 2010, 05:51
When I used to sign in everything was a nice light and dark green. now its blue and white. How do I get the green back.Its easier on the eyes.:confused:

Blondi:cost1:

Green? You saw green??? Maybe you are finally recovering from "Army retinitis." This is defined in the Medical Dictionary as "the appearance of the color green in inappropriate places." Congratulations on your recovery. :applause:

mariereid
February 26th, 2010, 10:43
Blondi, I don't know if anyone gave any thought to that. Been flippin' around the site, can't see any way to change the colour. I will ask the big shots about it, and get back to ya.:salute:

mariereid
February 27th, 2010, 06:44
Hey Blondi, not much luck. There MAY be different colours, when everything is all tuned up. One sugestion was to try different coloured sunglasses ( many colour combos have been discovered ). Also, maybe you can adjust colors with vid card? Hope ya get your favourite colour(crap green) back. :salute::ernae:

Jagdflieger
February 27th, 2010, 09:58
There used to be a drop down menu in the bottom left corner of the thread page to select various colors including the Christmas snow. I don't see it anymore. I guess the new programing may not support the option.