PDA

View Full Version : Major Work Ccomplete

Ickie
February 23rd, 2010, 12:12
it took all day to flush the attachments out of the data base and as soon as they were gone the attachments started working.

All major work on this move is complete, over the next few weeks all new scripts will be written and then we will be back to normal.

I am taking a few days off and enjoying my life.

Snuffy
February 23rd, 2010, 12:21
Have a cold one on me Ickie!! Well deserved! :ernae:

Toastmaker
February 23rd, 2010, 14:19
Thanks Ickie. You know how much you are admired and appreciated by us for all that you do, and have done. Also know that we care about you.

Please take some time for yourself. R & R is good preventive medicine.

gigabyte
February 23rd, 2010, 14:57
Gig agree's Ickie needs to take a bit of time for Ickie, maybe you try a little recreational Flight Simming, I "Hear" that can be relaxing, perhaps you can master the "Panther Approach" to landing an aircraft or 2... Take a break Ickie you surely deserve it!:salute::salute::salute:

harleyman
February 23rd, 2010, 15:31
YEA...Thanks Ickie...Who would have thought the old was stopping the new...

Beers on Henry for Ickie... :icon29::icon29:

Ickie
February 23rd, 2010, 15:41
Canelo and myself worked on this for 3 days, it almost drove me nuts again.
I worked till 4 am Friday than it took all day Saturday just to upload and install into mysql the data base, and it was on the 6 or 7 time before it took without timing out and loosing data.
than them damm attachments was just too big to add to the data base. We tried everything and spent hours on the phone discussing this matter.

lifejogger
February 23rd, 2010, 16:55
Thank you very much Ickie you deserve a long rest.