PDA

View Full Version : Gold Wing base

Lionheart
February 22nd, 2010, 22:00
Hey guys,

Before SOH was shut down for a week, I had just setup a base for my Gold Wing fleet, a fleet (wing or squadron) of Nemesis class elite destroyers that can tackle and fly against Blastclaw class fighters.

I decided to post them at the system just under the Asteroid Belt on the way to Terrans Earth sector or system, (just north of Omecron Lyrae).

I decided to make them a base instead of parking them at the local trade station. I created the Drone manufacturing plant as a station which is pretty cool looking. Here are some shots of it.

I later went with the Terran Ice purification plant, which is one awesome looking fascility. its round, sort of domed, and looks quite star trek, lol... There is a third base which I really like, but dang if I have forgotten the name of it.

Anyways, its pretty cool, having remote bases and being able to have one's own parking spaces...

:d3181531816318173181831819

Chacha
February 23rd, 2010, 04:11
... but I couldn't see attachments :isadizzy:

gigabyte
February 23rd, 2010, 06:08
I like this idea, I started something like this in the Terran unknown sector, now I am thinking this will be just what I do, thanks for the idea Bill.