PDA

View Full Version : ??? He111

RyanJames170
February 22nd, 2010, 18:59
where can a person find the updates for the He111 by alphasim?? ie the big critical one

i have a friend who needs it..

we have not been able to finde it and has since gotten rid of his account there for personal reasons.. i thinking cuz of something with his CC or something they did

thanks guys

ryan

Ian Warren
February 22nd, 2010, 20:35
Ryan , Tell your friend to sign up again , his address and his password would be there - the Alphasim group would keep him on record so would not be a hassle.

He111 by alphasim?? ie the big critical one ..... I do question this , I would have followed up on such an update .

Cheers Ian

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ferry_vO
February 23rd, 2010, 01:37
IIRC It had one update, but you'll need to redownload the entire package, there's no seperate update.

Ian Warren
February 23rd, 2010, 04:55
Thanks for the info Ferry_v0 , I'll d/load directly, pity the loss of the Alpha forum .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

RyanJames170
February 23rd, 2010, 06:09
Ryan , Tell your friend to sign up again , his address and his password would be there - the Alphasim group would keep him on record so would not be a hassle.

He111 by alphasim?? ie the big critical one ..... I do question this , I would have followed up on such an update .

Cheers Ian

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

he had the update untill his backup HDD failed.. in the mids of a Reformat to Windows 7..
so he had to get his old backup CD's and they were before the 1.1 patch was relased.. luckly this is the old hard hit victim..

yeah we had a good laugh about it.. gose to snow that u need more then one backup thses days.. infact im going to make a master backup DVD of all my stuff now

so is there any DL for the 1.1 patch out there even or dose he gota hope that alpahasim even has him on record?

RyanJames170
February 23rd, 2010, 06:38
also dose any one remember what was causing the problems that they needed the patch 1.1??
wasn't it a massive drag problem. just curious for my own curiosity

d0mokun
February 23rd, 2010, 06:40
I'd say the most logical place to look for an update to an AS product would be at AS (account or not). Email them. Orders are never lost or deleted, so it'll be easy to pick it up and give a link to any update.

IIRC it was starter torque not drag.

Best
Dan.

RyanJames170
February 23rd, 2010, 13:11
I'd say the most logical place to look for an update to an AS product would be at AS (account or not). Email them. Orders are never lost or deleted, so it'll be easy to pick it up and give a link to any update.

IIRC it was starter torque not drag.

Best
Dan.
"IIRC it was starter torque not drag." what do u mean by that ezactly?

ill let him know lol.. i realy hope that he didnt loose critical ID stuff in the crash.. ifso i guess i get to help him fix the dam problem lol..

Marvin Carter
February 23rd, 2010, 13:35
Have him set it to this in the aircraft CFG.

normalized_starter_torque= 3.50 //Starter torque factor

RyanJames170
February 23rd, 2010, 13:47
Have him set it to this in the aircraft CFG.

normalized_starter_torque= 3.50 //Starter torque factor

ok will do are you sure that will corect the engines being underpowered?? it starts fine i think just is lacking power

Marvin Carter
February 23rd, 2010, 14:50
With full bomb load it will take for ever to get off the ground. You can go into payload and set bomb load to "0" and she will have plenty of power then, the only gripe I have with it is triming her out to fly level with out AP!!!

RyanJames170
February 23rd, 2010, 15:01
With full bomb load it will take for ever to get off the ground. You can go into payload and set bomb load to "0" and she will have plenty of power then, the only gripe I have with it is triming her out to fly level with out AP!!!

any idea how to corect this underpowerdness?

Ferry_vO
February 23rd, 2010, 15:13
One of the things fixed in the update was a cowl flap that didn't work right. I know because I alerted them to that glaring error..
IIRC Take-off performance was another thing that was fixed.

RyanJames170
February 23rd, 2010, 15:49
huum Take-off performance i wonder how u fix that lol

Marvin Carter
February 23rd, 2010, 20:31
If you don't like the nose over or brake hopping try this in you brakes in aircraft CFG.
toe_brakes_scale = 0.40

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss241/Marvin-56/He111H1.jpg

RyanJames170
February 24th, 2010, 05:23
any idea how to give it more balls?? ie at takeoff and in climbs?

Marvin Carter
February 24th, 2010, 07:10
Not really, shes just a big lumbering beast. you would have to redo the airfile and CFG. for it and that's way over my head. Sorry!!!

This is all I can get out of her at 5000 ft, with no bomb load!!!= 195 KIA
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss241/Marvin-56/h1.jpg

RyanJames170
February 24th, 2010, 07:36
humm i have half a mind just to buy the dam thing and send him the air file and cfg.. cuz he cant find all of the regestry stuff..
im not even sure if it had locked installer at the time that he got it... i remeber that the FS2004 one was just the files in the zip.. if thats the case with this one then the "old guy" is guna be buying a new one or ditching it :S.... i wish i would have saved patch 1.1 when i DLed it alog time ago.

RyanJames170
February 24th, 2010, 08:01
i emailed them so i will see how far i get..

RyanJames170
February 25th, 2010, 06:14
In my bordem today i asked him for the CFG file to look at.. and i compaired it to Jumo 211 data i have and the FCS lancaster's and wow.. there is so many small things i see that probaly are why it lacks power.. i am going to test it with the 2 engine aircraft i have.. i am not good at this stuff but wow i saw so many things that were like wait a minute..

but it was a early FSX one though gose to show how far we have come the past years.

Marvin Carter
February 25th, 2010, 09:14
I tried the airfile out of the Ground crew He111 but made it a bigger pig than it was. It just needs some one that knows what there doing. Me thinks!!!

RyanJames170
February 25th, 2010, 15:50
anyone know of a good CFG editor?

d0mokun
February 25th, 2010, 16:02
anyone know of a good CFG editor?

Notepad!

RyanJames170
February 25th, 2010, 16:38
Notepad!

i mean AIR file sorry

JohnC
February 25th, 2010, 19:04
I reworked the engine model a long while ago to reflect published torque and power ratings. Send me a pm and I can send you the edited files.

Bjoern
February 26th, 2010, 05:31
i mean AIR file sorry

Airwrench.