PDA

View Full Version : I Love My Magic Mouse....

Chacha
February 22nd, 2010, 08:45
I love it.... :applause:

I received my Apple Magic Mouse last week and today is the only chance I have it connected...

I did not know what I was missing out, It is the coolest mouse I have so far....

Edit:

Could not attach file.... Ooops...

Lionheart
February 22nd, 2010, 10:47
I hear yah Eli..

I cant believe I have lived this long without its features. Using the surface as the page scroll, from very top to very bottom is pretty darn nice. Excellent control for checking webpages, and in Gmax/Max, for zooming in and out.

Remember, the sideways, two finger swipe will move you forward and back on webpages. I keep forgetting that. Doenst work in Windows mode.

Note that in Mac mode, it has 'accelleration/decelleration' movement when roaming the web. It notes your reaction speeds and calculates a common accel/decel rate.

I compare it to a mouse version of the iPod Touch, lol... How can they do this to a mouse? lol.... Pretty innovative. Looks cool too.

Bill

harleyman
February 22nd, 2010, 16:57
Post a link to see it...Sounds cool...

A review.... http://reviews.cnet.com/mice/apple-magic-mouse/4505-3148_7-33783857.html

That thing looks...Well Wierd...LOL

Lionheart
February 22nd, 2010, 18:43
That thing looks...Well Wierd...LOL

It is... lol.. It is like a Lambo Countach, stands out like a sore thumb. Tiny little wedge with a airfoil side profile. Looks like its a molded, warped piece of glass with a dove gray apple icon in it.

The one thing mine does that I need to figure out why its doing it, is that it can jump if my fingertip lightly brushes the top. Sensitive little thing...

Bill

Henry
February 22nd, 2010, 18:56
i have a magic cat!:icon_lol:
:running:
H

Chacha
February 22nd, 2010, 20:02
H

My magic mouse name is Jerry....

and your magic cat's name is Tom... LOL....:jump:

harleyman
February 22nd, 2010, 20:22
Its Tom and Jerry..

Just like the cartoon.... Oh..Thats what you were after...lol

Ok I'm slow tonight....

Chacha
February 22nd, 2010, 20:46
And you can zoom in anywhere by pressing the control key and a simultaneous upper stroke... Really cool....

And I have not read the manual.... :icon_lol:

Little Chacha
February 23rd, 2010, 03:55
Can I use your computer? From Hannah. :wavey:

stiz
February 23rd, 2010, 04:10
the only thing i like about apple/macs are the moniters ... but i still dont like the price of em! :isadizzy:

sandar
February 23rd, 2010, 05:08
H

So have I Henry, I buy cat food and my money vanishes, I put cat food down, it vanishes, I go to bed and the cat vanishes only to rematerialise on my chest as soon as I fall asleep.

My magic cat makes things appear as well, he scatches me and blood appears. He is psychic as well, he knows when the phone or door bell is going to ring, he sits on me seconds before the bell rings.

djscoo
February 23rd, 2010, 11:58
And you can zoom in anywhere by pressing the control key and a simultaneous upper stroke... Really cool....

And I have not read the manual.... :icon_lol:

You can do the same thing with a regular mouse and the scroll wheel...