PDA

View Full Version : Horizon Web Site Down

IanHenry
February 21st, 2010, 07:48
Does anyone know what's happened too Horizon Simulations? Their website has been down for quite some time, are they still trading?

Ian.

stiz
February 21st, 2010, 09:14
saw this at the visual flight forums

Horizon Simulations

I was lucky enough to have Paul return a phone call I made this morning. He apologises to everyone for the loss of the website. Apparently, there was some very unusual activity on it and the only answer was to take it down until it could be ‘sorted’. However, he hopes, and thinks, that the website will be up and running in a few more days – probably early next week if all goes well.

Whilst we were speaking, Paul said that he expected to have some important and very good news for all of us – again, he hopes it will be early next week – about the future availability of the FSX software that we are all so interested in. He also intends to advise us all of the future arrangements for issue of software and the all-important communications between Horizon and its customers.

I thanked him for the information and I said that I would stress to the forum members that all dates and times are what is expected and hoped for – but not guaranteed.

IanHenry
February 21st, 2010, 09:42
Thats good to know Stitz.

Ian.