PDA

View Full Version : SU P-38 on sale today $11 (US)

dswo
February 21st, 2010, 03:30
http://www.flightsimdealoftheday.com/product.php?productid=694&cat=0&page=1&featured

Cleartheprop
February 21st, 2010, 03:36
Thanks for the HU David;
Downloading...... :ernae:

guzler
February 21st, 2010, 03:40
It'd be rude not too !

DL now !

jmig
February 21st, 2010, 04:16
I TRIED too. I don't need or really care for that airplane. However, at $11 I thought I would buy it to help out the guys. So I followed the email link and typed in what I thought was my user name and password....INVALIDED username or password.

Hummm. so I tried the second username I used in the past. Same result. Now I know I am in the system because I remember buying something and getting an email from the owner of PCAviator. So I type in my email to have them send the password to me, INVALIDED email. WTF????

So, I think well maybe I singed up a long time ago with my old email. So, I typed it in, INVALIDED email.

At that point I gave up.

Cleartheprop
February 21st, 2010, 04:19
I TRIED too. I don't need or really care for that airplane. However, at $11 I thought I would buy it to help out the guys. So I followed the email link and typed in what I thought was my user name and password....INVALIDED username or password.

Hummm. so I tried the second username I used in the past. Same result. Now I know I am in the system because I remember buying something and getting an email from the owner of PCAviator. So I type in my email to have them send the password to me, INVALIDED email. WTF????

So, I think well maybe I singed up a long time ago with my old email. So, I typed it in, INVALIDED email.

At that point I gave up.

Too bad. I guess you dont need to "register".
I didnt register nor signed in or anything.
Just filled my basket, went to the checkout page, paid with Paypal, downloaded, installed, defragmented my FSX and fired the engines ! :ernae:

harleyman
February 21st, 2010, 04:28
Good find...I may just pick this up cause the price is great...lol:salute:

TeaSea
February 21st, 2010, 05:22
Too good to pass up!

Thanks for the info!!:salute:

Lateral-G
February 21st, 2010, 06:43
This is a deal. You cannot beat it for $11.

-G-