PDA

View Full Version : Jaggyroad Mirage 2000 Video

Flyboy208
February 16th, 2010, 18:04
I seem to have lost the download link after my PC re-install ...

Looking for the download, not the Youtube link ....

Mike:mixedsmi:

MCDesigns
February 20th, 2010, 15:33
Try Cody's site

http://www.jaggyroadfilms.com/

Flyboy208
February 20th, 2010, 17:56
I did go to that site, but could not find the video ...

Mike :running:

Bjoern
February 20th, 2010, 18:28
Youtube.com -> Search field: "Mirage 2000 FSX" -> First result

CodyValkyrie
February 20th, 2010, 21:00
You have our apologies. I'm waiting on the source files before we can upload them to the server. We have a small backlog on some videos because of this. They will all be updated soon.

fsafranek
February 20th, 2010, 23:06
I did go to that site, but could not find the video ...

Mike :running:
Scroll down. Find the image of a couple French Mirage 2000 mimicking the Swiss videos.
:ernae:

kilo delta
February 21st, 2010, 04:03
Quite possibly my favourite FS video...ever:applause::ernae:. Awesome aircraft, breathtaking scenery, perfect music score and wonderfully edited together. I regularly watch this on my HD tv's and am blown away.I'd love to see some more Hi-Def FS vids done in a similar vein. :)

Cleartheprop
February 21st, 2010, 04:08
Is it this one ? :running:
SQQ3plfQqzs

kilo delta
February 21st, 2010, 04:40
This is the one I'm thinking of....:)

naBzI4_oDrs

Ian Warren
February 22nd, 2010, 02:16
We in the flightsim community are so impressed with this video , put it to a person who has not seen Flight Simulation , well we did at the Tauranga Airshow at the New Zealand Flight Sim Forum tent , there were a few people their that required us to tell the it was not real , they were so convinced it was an Air-force promotional movie !

Simply a superb effort Cody !
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Daube
February 22nd, 2010, 03:17
For those who would like to "download", there's a workaround.
In Internet explorer, trigger the deletion of the temporary files (not the cookies or history, just the temp files).
Go to youtube and choose the video.
Set it to the maximum resolution (1080 HD if available).
Don't play it, just let it load.
When it's completely loaded, search your hardrive for video[1].mp4 (it's in one of the subfolders of "...\temporary Internet Files\")
That's your video, save it somewhere ;)

I did that yesterday for both Mirage+Switzerland videos, and also for the famous Molokai video with the T-45 from Dino :)