PDA

View Full Version : dead engines...blackviper?

Daveroo
February 16th, 2010, 13:23
hi all..ever since i did the black viper thing the engines die on the planes..then i cant restart them...doesnt ctrl+E restart engines in FSX?..i know i can go look in the read me..but ive closed the program for now,im mad...or the kneeboard thingy thing..but what did i do to cause this?....any ideas?

harleyman
February 16th, 2010, 18:28
That is susposed to auto start the engines..

Whatever you did only you can figure out as you know what you shut down with black viper tips.

you can try to narrow it down by turning them on one at a time and testing..

Ken Stallings
February 16th, 2010, 18:37
I don't know what Black Viper is, so I have no idea what, if any, affect that would have on engine starting.

However, most common issue I see with being unable to manually start the engines if the fuel cog is in the off position and there's no fuel going to the engine. This is especially true if you are getting prop rotation with the starter, but no actual start.

Ken

harleyman
February 16th, 2010, 20:41
I don't know what Black Viper is, so I have no idea what, if any, affect that would have on engine starting.

However, most common issue I see with being unable to manually start the engines if the fuel cog is in the off position and there's no fuel going to the engine. This is especially true if you are getting prop rotation with the starter, but no actual start.

Ken

Ken..Black Viper is a web site that tells you what all the services are that run in windows back ground and which is safe to turn off and keep the OS running without any glitches...