PDA

View Full Version : missions ........any for these new beauties ....from beaus site

loverboy1
February 15th, 2010, 10:13
TK_PBY5 Catalina’s IIa & III by Nachtpiloten 35Mb
These Coastal Command Cat’s feature Catalina IIa W-QZ of 209 Sqn that located the Bismark and Catalina III DH-Y of Flying Officer John Cruickshank of 210 Sqn RAF, who was awarded the Victoria Cross, one of four VCs awarded to Coastal Command during WW2.
Pack includes both aircraft, weapons, pylons, manual.

or receommended missions ............

thanks

joshua--LB

PS

ITS FAMILY DAY IN CANADA IM FLYING -LOL , THE ETO MISSIONS ...... im hiding in basement , wife-family , think im shopping ..works great

BeauBrummie
February 15th, 2010, 12:09
I Intend to do some for ETO, but it wan't be anytime soon as I'm still website building. Hey Josh, why don't you have a go!:jump:

loverboy1
February 15th, 2010, 15:39
some build and fly some just fly ,,i fly em baby ...cant beat the hobbitt ones there damm near perfect for my likings ......my stress release form the stock market all week is flying eto and the addons ......

so dont wait for my missions ....lol

:applause:

BeauBrummie
February 15th, 2010, 23:26
Oh Josh, as Owen (and I) will tell you he knew nothing when he started, but he plugged away until he got it. You seem enthusiastic, so have a play and give it a go. This sim always needs more contributors.

HouseHobbit
February 20th, 2010, 16:14
Heavens, I still don't know anything I just fake it well..LOL..
Thanks Joshua for the vote of confidance..
:applause::applause: