PDA

View Full Version : Ready for Dauntless and PNW

dswo
February 15th, 2010, 07:47
I've been working on my book index for the last month, so no simming except on Sundays. We finished proofreading last night -- and it's a good thing too, because the last chapter was a little ragged -- so now I'm ready! Kind of thought that Orbx PNW and the Vertigo Dauntless would be ready too, but most of all I want them to be RIGHT.

In December, when Captain Sim had its big sale, I bought the Hercules for about US$15, but last night was the first chance I had to actually fly it. Wow! A lot of detail there, inside and out. Still very flyable framerates, at least in the Pacific.

Warrant
February 15th, 2010, 08:37
In December, when Captain Sim had its big sale, I bought the Hercules for about US$15, but last night was the first chance I had to actually fly it. Wow! A lot of detail there, inside and out. Still very flyable framerates, at least in the Pacific.

Yup, it is a great bird with tons of detail.
Only a few minors:
1) All variants share the same cockpit, No updated ones for the "J" series
2) The L-100's have too many windows in DVC
3) A strange small triangular shape escapes the aircraft in fron position and returns every once in a while on starboard side of the plane while flying.

All issues have been reported to CS.

Otherwise, a magnificent plane which i enjoy to fly a lot!

gajit
February 15th, 2010, 09:38
Yup, it is a great bird with tons of detail.
Only a few minors:
1) All variants share the same cockpit, No updated ones for the "J" series
2) The L-100's have too many windows in DVC
3) A strange small triangular shape escapes the aircraft in fron position and returns every once in a while on starboard side of the plane while flying.

All issues have been reported to CS.

Otherwise, a magnificent plane which i enjoy to fly a lot!

Small Triangle? I dont have that - will complain it it does not appear after reloading.

Deano
February 15th, 2010, 10:38
so now I'm ready! Kind of thought that Orbx PNW and the Vertigo Dauntless would be ready too, but most of all I want them to be RIGHT.

ive just this second released the final beta with a large amount of corrections so you may have timed it just right :icon_lol:

As for it being 'right' is hmmm questionable :)

CrazyPants
February 15th, 2010, 10:43
I'm waiting on the Dauntless tooo!! :icon29::icon29:

MudMarine
February 15th, 2010, 11:14
I want that dang SBD!! I want it now!! hehe:icon_lol: