PDA

View Full Version : Mods questions

Snaker
November 5th, 2008, 10:28
Hi -

I just puchased PF from direct 2 drive - download version.

The version number on the splash screen says 4.1

I am wondering if I can install any of addon planes if I only have PF as a single install. I would really like to have the Avenger be flyable but from what I have read addons can only be added in if you have the complete set of games in a combined install. Is that right ? I know that allaircraftarcade.com has lots of addons and I would sure like to use some of them.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

:ernae:

HundertzehnGustav
November 5th, 2008, 10:41
4.1 does not exist afaik, you mean 4.01?

mods are mainly done for 4.08 or 4.09 so you will have to look for one of these cheap 1946 games, the all in one package.:mixedsmi::wiggle::wavey:

miamieagle
November 5th, 2008, 13:10
You would of been better off buying IL46 which includes Pacific Fighter plus the Eastern Front and the Western Front.:wavey:

http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/ilstexse.html

Snaker
November 5th, 2008, 20:09
Thanks for the replies guys - I suppose to use the addons I can just pick up the 1946 all in one package. It is only $10 at direct 2 drive.

What gets me is that they still sell PF as a seperate install for $10 when you can get it all for the same price with the 1946 package :banghead::banghead:

Oh well - live and learn.

Cheers!!

:wavey:

norm
November 6th, 2008, 13:43
thouth is there a addon to make the avenger flyable? this is somthing i have bean longing for too.

stansdds
November 7th, 2008, 02:05
You need to get your computer stability issues sorted out first, by there is a way, but it's not easy to fly.