PDA

View Full Version : Black Viper.com question

Daveroo
February 12th, 2010, 17:48
has anyone used black viper with vista 32 bit?.....i followed instructions and did the "tweaked"...opened up more than 46% of my physical memorey,BUT ive now lost the printer..everything else on this USB hub is working except the printer...not sure what the problem is...i turned everything back on...went back to default and it still wouldnt work..anyone know blackviper at all?...dave

GT182
February 12th, 2010, 18:10
Dave, I've used his suggestions before and had no problems. Tho there were a few things I didn't turn off, but it's been so long ago that I can't remember what they were. Wish I could help. :redf:

hey_moe
February 12th, 2010, 18:38
I have used all of his tweaks on the last 3 OS...no problem what so ever....Mike

harleyman
February 13th, 2010, 02:18
You need to find the Print Spooler in your MSCONFIG and turn it back on....

If you cant find it just reinstall your printer ...DRIVERS only...No photo stuff to be included like share to web crap and editing junk..Just the driver package.

Daveroo
February 13th, 2010, 07:13
ahhh..ok thanks harleyman...'prieate that...GOOOOOO someone........i dont even know who im pullin for today yet......i needa wake up

wombat666
February 13th, 2010, 23:31
I'm with Moe, been a long time fan of that site and the excellent repository of information to be found there.
:applause: